Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Digga...special request for Halloween!

Rod...Since I am going to be "that juiced up high school football player" and Court as that "easy cheerleader" can you please end your set with THUNDERSTRUCK by AC/DC....Rod...I am going to be sporting my old Jersey that night....I cannot help but feel completely invincible in it....Last time I wore it I was popping

D-bols, drinking gallons of Ultimate Orange and Roid Raging on the Parkway while going to scout out other teams.....I want to feel that energy...again....I am bringing a mouthpiece and wearing a cup....Please Rod...Please.....do this for the High School Football Gods to whom I bow to every night....Thanks in Advance...Mr. President.

I may bring my old High School Coach along...I want him yelling in my ear...asking me if I can "Taste it?"

Hype...."Never Show Weakness" ---"Never Show Weakness"

Keansburg Game 1996 after a typical personal foul...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach: "Stacked...What the fuck were you thinking?"

NJstacked: "Not thinking Coach....just reacting"

Coach: "Son...I never taught you to spear a player in the back after the whistle"

NJstacked: "Sorry Coach next time I will do it before the whistle"

lol.......................that is a tough request stacked, but i will see what i can do, that is like asking digga to drop "the funeral" over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!...............very harmful to the health of the people standing around you during that song!!!!!!!!!!

i cant say i have that track, but i will ask my mentor!!!!!!!!!!

HOWL AT THE CELL............diggas got the day off............

Originally posted by roddigga

lol.......................that is a tough request stacked, but i will see what i can do, that is like asking digga to drop "the funeral" over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!...............very harmful to the health of the people standing around you during that song!!!!!!!!!!

You're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Rod....Yeah that was my concern as well...I already spoke to the bathroom attendant...he said we can use it as a makeshift locker room...Just let me know two minutes before you drop it...this way I can shut the lights off and start yelling....Then I will charge up the stairs and start cracking people and form tackling them into the bars.....Ok?

too funny stacked........ask deelite about diggas dayz back in HS!!.....oh those were the dayz.......

the bell rang for class to end, and we had 3 minutes to get from classs to classs, my boy tommy (god rest his sole) was our full back at the time, and i was his pulling guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we ran through the hallways and ran over any one in our way!!!, teachers, janitors, friends, girls, ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!, at 12:45 everyday we left the hallways looking like a tornado hit, by mid school year people knew just to clear way OR THEY WERE GETTIN RUN OVER!!!!!!!!!!!............EVEN DEE GOT RAN OVER A FEW TIMES!!!!

Yes...Sounds all too familiar...One time in Accounting Class Senior year...my teacher handed me back a test it had an 89% on it....So when the class got quiet....

I stood up and said..."Excuse me Miss Logs...Do you know who I am?" .....

She said: "Chris sit down"

I said: "Ms. Logs Chris doesn't get 89%'s"

She said: "Chris get out of my classroom"\

I said: "Relax Ms. Logs this can all be worked out" hahahha

I lost my mind in HS.....I simply ran shit.

HOW ARE YOU OFF AGAIN?????

LOL............too funny dee!!!.............ALL I GOTTA SAY IS "HULK RULES!!!!!!..................

stacked, one time tommy and i were runnin through the hallz, it was a friday and we had our home jerzees on........tommy had a slight case of the fumbles the week before, we dipped through the hallz and up came an obstacle: either run over a teacher or this poor little indian kid..........in those moments it is very though to make a last minute decision..............SO I RAN OVER THE TEACHER AND THE INDIAN KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL............too funny dee!!!.............ALL I GOTTA SAY IS "HULK RULES!!!!!!..................

stacked, one time tommy and i were runnin through the hallz, it was a friday and we had our home jerzees on........tommy had a slight case of the fumbles the week before, we dipped through the hallz and up came an obstacle: either run over a teacher or this poor little indian kid..........in those moments it is very though to make a last minute decision..............SO I RAN OVER THE TEACHER AND THE INDIAN KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

as if I wasn't depressed enough this morning, now Im thinking about all those fun times. I'm gonna drive to a very high bridge.

Originally posted by temptschick

WHAT???

Listen email me at work...I need to tell you things...

Do you have my address at home??

this is why you need to talk in code to blondes!!!!!!!!!!

look at what you are telling digga!!!, "e-mail me at work, do you have my address at home??"........................i may be slow, but this is not clear!!!!!!............

Temptschick...Please smarten up...we are talking about Football and knocking kids over.....you are figuring out ways to communicate with Digga....pick up the phone beotch and dial his number...Next time if I want you to post on my thread I will PM you. Ok? great!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Temptschick...Please smarten up...we are talking about Football and knocking kids over.....you are figuring out ways to communicate with Digga....pick up the phone beotch and dial his number...Next time if I want you to post on my thread I will PM you. Ok? great!

Wow, sorry...

Stack, reading all your flashbacks w/your coach reminds me of a monster I played ball with in HS, he played LB!!!!

During films were the best.

Coach: Why did you blits, I didn't call that????

The Monster: I read run

Coach: What did you do?????

The Monster: Coach, I read run

Coah: At what point did you read fucking run, can anybody please tell me how he read run when the qb was in shot gun and there was know back!!!!!!

Hahaha, films were the best on mondays, always enternaining!!!!

The Monster was a hell of a player, but didn't listen to much, they moved him to DE at collige, perfect move for him!!!!!!

I was nicknamed "RAGE" by my senior year...

The Monster sounds like me...! Too Funny!

I led the team in tackles....yet....he would fucking go nuts on me....if I read the wrong play...I remember getting to practice right at 2:45....Throw my pads on and be out on the field by 3pm....a half hour before practice....just to practice interceptions up the middle...I would have my boy throw his hardest at me from 10yards....Coach thought I was insane...I really need to show you my year book...There is a giant picture of me and under it is says "Last Name...Tackling like a Mad Man"....I begged to do Oklahomas for at least 10 reps....It was my favorite thing besides decleating a freshman.....hahahahahahahahahah!

Temptschick...no worries....