Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris & Mono Rocked Luna Last Saturday ...

vipnerd

It is a bit late ... but many reasons got me away from the computer until now ...

It was a nice return to the sounds of Chris and Mono ... they played a solid housy set ... that got the crowd involved from beginning to end ...

Excellent build-ups ... just to drop the hammer at the right time ...

Chris and Mono's sound has evolved ... leaving them with some of the freshest sounds I've heard in Miami ... experience has built them into a fantastic duo ... same experience that has taught them how to keep the dance floor pumped ... like few others I've witnessed ...

Both are starting a new residency this Sunday ... it is really a treat to hear these two ... so when you guys have a chance ... swing by ... you can't be disappointed ...

We are happy to have them back often at their home ... P:M Sessions ... afterall ... Chris and Mono have always been a part of this ...

Thanx guys ... it was simply awesome ... RESPECT ...

I'm with you on this one Vip, Chris & Mono have come a long way since the early P:M Sessions @ Lola...these two have developed each their own style that is very compatible and interchangeable...the transition between Mr Henao and Mr Duque is as smooth as it was the first time I them...the raw talent from back then has definitively matured and brewed and it's now as good as it can be...man, it's awesome to see the whole crew back together, man, I feel very much at home at my P:M Session...anytime, aywhere....the vibe is always there...Luna and Blend Productions definitively match the vibe perfectly and it's plain to see that the venue has captured the escence of a true celebration of the underground movement and us...the movers and shakers of the undereground.

Viva la undergroundah!!!

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

PS. Thanks for the music Chris & Mono! :aright::rock:

Originally posted by biznation00

I'll be by this saturday to check it out b4 DT @ Space bud. See u guys there... ;)

Austin will be on from 11 - 1 ... and Hisham should take over right after ... :)

Btw ... Chris and Mono will be spinning at Luna Sunday nite for the start of their new residency ... right after DHM (7 - 11) ... maybe you can swing by for this one with your lady ... :beer: ... we'll be there ...