Clubplanet Nightlife Community

series yanks 3 boston 2

eddie3

Originally posted by cubbie78

Soon to be over! The Red Sox will nevr win a World Series again! Thats waht happens when you trade the Best ball player ever for some money to make a crappy movie that nobody even watched!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And by the way...Pedro isn't what he used to be. He only won 14 games this year! (mediocre considering Boston has one of the best hitting lineups that MLB has ever seen.) His fast-ball isn't that fast, and if it wasn't for some great players on the Red Sox, (i.e. Nomar and Damon) he would have been shelled even worse!

Nomar and Damon should leave the assholes (Pedro and Manny) and go to a team where they can win!

Originally posted by cubbie78

Soon to be over! The Red Sox will nevr win a World Series again! Thats waht happens when you trade the Best ball player ever for some money to make a crappy movie that nobody even watched!

I thought it was supposed to be a play, and I thought that story was a crock.

Originally posted by unclefester401

Dude, you serriously need to get some new material. The 1918 joke got worn out in the sixties:rolleyes:

1918 will continue to be chanted until the Red Sox win. Do you seriously think that the longer that team goes without winning, the less that will be cheered? Cmon man.

And by the way...why all this cowboy up crap? Isn't everyone sick of that already?