Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO ARE THE TOP TWO DJ's RIGHT NOW!!!!

If it was that easy- wow- I can't say enough on this one- 2 djs. there are so many- I'm from the NYC Metro area and have heard a lot of djs in my 17 years as a dj myself- but I guess everyone has a right to their opinion. the question should have been who are your two favorite, not who is on top. Lets start a list. Jr. Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox, Paul Oakenfold, Paul VanDyk, Scott Blackwell, Shep Petibone, Jellybean, Frankie Knuckles, David Morales, Eddie "Love" Arroyo, DJ Cobett, Hex Hector, Boris, Denny Tsettos, Sal Parm, Johnny Vicious, Manny the Greek, Anthony Devito, Mike Rizzo,Phil Tunipseed, Anthony Acid, Craig Noto, Kirk Lopez,Unique, Scribbles, George Calle, Neal Christian, Andrew Mendez, Rich Rydell, Mark Ronson, DJ Divine, Luis Alexander, Jonathan Peters, Eddie Baez, Richie Santana, Teo T, Cheyne Christian, Marshall Fairbanks, Jackie Christie, wow this list is long and certainly not even close to inclusive of all the talent just in the NYC metro area- I say just go listen to who you like and enjoy the music.

Music Is The Healing Force Of The World- OJays

Guest chinagirl

The two famous dj's are Danny Tenaglia & Jonathan Peters and 2 dj's that are personal friends of mine DJ Savini & DJ Remy. They are really good. cwm20.gif

My favorite DJ right now is Jonathan Peters. Junior is also one of my favorites. There's also a DJ that spins in that small room at Exit who is amazing. His name is Mikey Maze. If Exit was smart, they'd put him on the main floor on Saturdays instead of those shitty DJs they have there now.

------------------

factoryfreak.gif

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways of getting fucked up." - The Wedge

Archived