Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring on the Yankees!

xxgrooveericxx

Originally posted by MIRZA

You guys are a bunch of fair weather fans. Now that the Marlins are winning everyone loves them. I have been a Yankees fan my whole life including the 80's when they sucked not just now that they are good again.

:jerkoff: ...i just finished making a fresh batch, want some?:swallow:

xxgrooveericxx it's cool that you are not on the banwagon you must be one of the three true fans. You can't blame it on New York because their are alot of FL team fans in the Northeast. I'm from NJ and I have always been a Dolphins fan since 1983. Marlins fans dont support their team look at the attendance for the games during the regular season it was bad. If the Marlins wheren't playing the yankees then I would root for them they have a good team but I have to root for the Yankees.

PEACE MIRZA :shades2:

xxgrooveericxx it's cool that you are not on the banwagon you must be one of the three true fans. You can't blame it on New York because their are alot of FL team fans in the Northeast. I'm from NJ and I have always been a Dolphins fan since 1983. Marlins fans dont support their team look at the attendance for the games during the regular season it was bad. If the Marlins wheren't playing the yankees then I would root for them they have a good team but I have to root for the Yankees.

PEACE MIRZA :shades2:

no body cares about the damn yankees! take it to the NY board!

Marlins fans dont support their team look at the attendance for the games during the regular season it was bad.

not for nothing this statement is getting rather old....the team was losing this year and it turned it around...and guess what? the fans reacted...attendance was up 40% and so was the TV viewing audience...u know very well why attendance was at an all time low....if u give the public a decent/competitve team (like they did this year) the public responds...now if u think that a minor league team playing against major league talent should still bring out attendance, then u have been drinking too much of that Jersey water...btw, like eric, i have been a fan since 93'...and before that? a Cub fan....there is people jumping on the bandwagon and u know what? good...its good for the team....in turn it prob. will help sell more tix next year....GO FISH!!!

btw..i am also a Heat fan and i also go to their games...even when they suck ass like they have lately....ask Happyface, he went with me to a game....