Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh, why can't Miami love techno

lilliz77

Guest saleen351

i have two full lenth Hawtin live sets...

Guy has talent, too bad 90% of it was noise only a crack head would appreciate or dance too...

Originally posted by lilliz77

Seriously, I just saw the November line-up in Chicago, and HAWTIN is spinnin November 1st. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU KNOW WHY

ILL TELL YOU WHY

floridians are to immature, only following what the masses do.

promoters work against eachother instead of with eachother.

clubs work against eachother instead of with eachother.

its all about the money and fame here, theres no $5 parties with sick djs thrown by crews who are in it for the love not for the fame and money.

yea it will all change one day, when who knows. but by the time that happens god knows what direction the scene will have turned

you love techno and wanna support it check out www.technoputa.com

support your locals and the international madness will come. can't wait for maze next week. :)

zentz :eek:

If I can and it is still on, I want to go to DEMF again this year. I missed last years, but went 2 years ago and at 6:00am the line for Hawtin was a block or so long.

i'm going next year .. like seriously .. demf/cocoon@ibiza .. thats the goals for next year clubbing international styleeeee.

closer is out tuesday on novamute go buy it. single is out now and its called 'disconnect' :)

i have two full lenth Hawtin live sets...

Guy has talent, too bad 90% of it was noise only a crack head would appreciate or dance too...

lol .. give a listen to his mixmag live or his peel session with john aquaviva .. wow thats some good shit. :)