Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Trewguy

Why when you open your mouth does so much shit come out that you know nothing about. Since you wanted to be a bigmouth I'll explain to everyone what happened.......

Some of you probably know that I worked at Taste last winter as well, with caruch, trew, and santaforreal, I started working there and bringing my 50-70 people a week there, which I was paid $50 a week for, very unfair now that I look back on it. At the time this was happening there were about 80-100 people coming.... so simple math says if I brought 50-70 people a week then mark dave and mike were bringing 30-50 between the 3 of them and making all but $50 at the door. Sounds unfair huh??

See Dave you shoulda kept your retarded mouth shut.

So the owners approached me because they saw what was going on and liked the crowd I brought to the place and said we would like you to stay on to do us a favor because we dont have anyone else to promote it. Basically they fired the other 3 promoters....

Dave is that an owner doing whats best for his Lounge?? Or is it me stabbing you guys in the back, you know the answer to that.

Funny but if you guys stayed I sincerely doubt you could have ever put over 700 people in the place like I did.... twice out of 5 weeks the party was open!! So dont tell me about backstabbing Dave, I think you guys backstabbed me when i worked for you guys by paying me $50 when I brought the whole party there.

Do me a favor shut the fuck up when you are incorrect, cause you really look stupid now. Thanks

Originally posted by carguy19

Why when you open your mouth does so much shit come out that you know nothing about. Since you wanted to be a bigmouth I'll explain to everyone what happened.......

Some of you probably know that I worked at Taste last winter as well, with caruch, trew, and santaforreal, I started working there and bringing my 50-70 people a week there, which I was paid $50 a week for, very unfair now that I look back on it. At the time this was happening there were about 80-100 people coming.... so simple math says if I brought 50-70 people a week then mark dave and mike were bringing 30-50 between the 3 of them and making all but $50 at the door. Sounds unfair huh??

See Dave you shoulda kept your retarded mouth shut.

So the owners approached me because they saw what was going on and liked the crowd I brought to the place and said we would like you to stay on to do us a favor because we dont have anyone else to promote it. Basically they fired the other 3 promoters....

Dave is that an owner doing whats best for his Lounge?? Or is it me stabbing you guys in the back, you know the answer to that.

Funny but if you guys stayed I sincerely doubt you could have ever put over 700 people in the place like I did.... twice out of 5 weeks the party was open!! So dont tell me about backstabbing Dave, I think you guys backstabbed me when i worked for you guys by paying me $50 when I brought the whole party there.

Do me a favor shut the fuck up when you are incorrect, cause you really look stupid now. Thanks

not for nothing i never worked there

i just said it like i saw it

stating a fact doen't make me look stupid at all

Originally posted by carguy19

dave it is completey obvious that I didnt backstab anyone so why do you talk shit, Paris and ernesto threw mark and company out because they didnt do a good job. Thats not your fault or mine

im just saying the way it looks to me

promoting overall is a shady buissness