Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the celibate bachelor

funkyfreshdc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teriaki

how is it nation's system couldn't handle the music?

huh? nation's system is horrible...no clarity whatsoever, awful reproduction of the low end...it's not entirely the club's fault though, the room is basically a massive tin can.

but is possible to get good sound in it though, S&D did it at delta heavy, chemical bros sounded good the next night, and most of the big hip hop tours that have their own setups sound really good (i don't like hip hop btw). the club system isn't really up to par but management doesn't have any incentive to improve it.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

huh? nation's system is horrible...no clarity whatsoever, awful reproduction of the low end...it's not entirely the club's fault though, the room is basically a massive tin can.

but is possible to get good sound in it though, S&D did it at delta heavy, chemical bros sounded good the next night, and most of the big hip hop tours that have their own setups sound really good (i don't like hip hop btw). the club system isn't really up to par but management doesn't have any incentive to improve it.

It's interesting to hear you say that. I've only heard people rave about the sound quality at Nation. Are you talking about the main room only or the front room as well?

I've always thought the sound was good. Not Arc or Factory quality (yes, Factory), but very very good.

• 3 weeks later...