Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm sorry guys. I love Miami, but you should be aware:

bassboy

Originally posted by bassboy

That's a funny statement for a guy who's got an SF logo and roots in Staten Island....

Mr. South Beach Tony.

Are you gonna be in NYC anytime soon BTW? I've got a tight new pad.

I'm still a nyer;) :laugh: I'll be up in november..

what happen with DC :confused:

I don't think its a sure thing for the Yankees.

In fact, I tried to bet 3 different Yankee fans that I work with in NY and they all passed. Come to think of it the Great Saleen passed on this bet.

Yankees win, I'll shave my head.

Marlins win, you shave your head.

If they were so certain, they'd have taken the bet.

Originally posted by sobeton

I'm still a nyer;) :laugh: I'll be up in november..

what happen with DC :confused:

I'm in Grad School now on the Upper West Side, if you are coming for Thanksgiving then I am dragging you to Digweed at Centro Fly the night before. The show hasn't been confirmed yet.....

Same cell # though

I'm in Grad School now on the Upper West Side, if you are coming for Thanksgiving then I am dragging you to Digweed at Centro Fly the night before. The show hasn't been confirmed yet.....

Same cell # though

Grad school you’re becoming a professional student. get a job already.. :laugh::D

it's on for Digweed .. no dragging necessary. Digweed is going to rip CF up..:cool:

Originally posted by guyman1966

I don't think its a sure thing for the Yankees.

In fact, I tried to bet 3 different Yankee fans that I work with in NY and they all passed. Come to think of it the Great Saleen passed on this bet.

Yankees win, I'll shave my head.

Marlins win, you shave your head.

If they were so certain, they'd have taken the bet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So whats the deal with that cubs fan, does he have a list of people that wanna kill and shit, even the governor talk bad about him, what a shame, i would hate to be that guy, maybe we can bring him down here and he can sing the national athnem when the series is played at pro player, lol, that would be great!!!

Damon 2.0

Originally posted by mdamon7278

So whats the deal with that cubs fan, does he have a list of people that wanna kill and shit, even the governor talk bad about him, what a shame, i would hate to be that guy, maybe we can bring him down here and he can sing the national athnem when the series is played at pro player, lol, that would be great!!!

Damon 2.0

I dont know whats the deal with that kid,but I'll sue the city of chicago and the mayor for talking shyt.....thats a poor excuse to blame someone for they're defeat when it clearly shows that there was like 3 other fans reaching out for the foul ball, and if theres anyone to blame itsd their own sorry ass cubbies that blew a 3 - 0 lead late in the game.........

That the world series has already happened, and the victory over the Marlins will be more of a formality than anything else!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh snap!

In the words of the infamous funketeer: SNAP THIS, BITCH! :finger:

huMWEHrb.jpg