Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John '00' Fleming @ Arc 11/15/03

Originally posted by djpaul

last time at roxy he spin 4 hour :tongue:

(someone confirm, or correct me if I'm wrong)

April 2003 ? And he did a signing (for his Global CD) at Virgin earlier that day?

I was there and he did 6, ending somewhere around 8:00-8:10 am.

Though a good time was had by many, including myself, I saw many posts regarding that night as not one of his best performances.

PVD also played at Roxy in Nov 2002 and Feb 2003. The one in Feb was right after that RI fire, so peeps who were in line were told to leave, after the club reached legal capacity.

Tiesto and Armin have each played 4-hour sets at Roxy, if that's who you might be thinking of.

Originally posted by ijiveu

was listening to his set live @ coloursfest all day - its fucking amazing!!!...(u can download it from tranceaddict.com)...

damn i really wanna go - just hope i dont die after pvd...:blown:

i dl'ed that set 3 days ago & i cant stop listening to it ...its def an awsome set :cool: :cool:

Though I have heard his music and loved it, I knew very little about the man...till I read the Bio at his web site.

Poor guy suffered lung cancer back in 1990....

more reasons to truly celebrate his bi-monthly residency at Arc.

Originally posted by Nick (arc staff ) on the arc board

JOHN 00 FLEMING (extended set!!) NOVEMBER 15th..

John returns for a special 6hour set in New York!!

He is very much 'the man of the moment' as 2003 draws to a close. Having performed 3 extremely memorable gigs this year at arc, he has created a very close bond with the people of New York and with us at the club. All of the parties he has played he has done so flawlessly. This November promises to be something very special again. We are extremely excited about the prospect of 2004 and the continuation of John's Bi-monthly with us here at arc. In the meantime make sure you get yourself down to arc November 15th for the last gig in 2003!!!

Warming up will be the ever reliable Olivier Berge!!

On j00f's last Global Trance Grooves show, he mentioned that for his next show, he'll air some of one of his sets at Arc.

It's on the second Tuesday of each month, so I guess that will be Dec 9. It would be on at 2-4 pm EST on http://www.di.fm

If it's from this Saturday, that would be sweet for those who miss the event (like I'll have to do :( ), or who want to relive the experience