Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SLEEP...Saturday the 18th!!

Considering that no ones promoting Saturdays, Chris "In The Mix" Sammarco had the floor packed all night long. First time there, definately not the last. GOD, there were some hotties there!! Yo Chris,....who was that bartender near the booth??? The one you told me to get the drinks from. I think I love her!!

Big Daddy,

It was a pleasure meeting you last night. I'm glad you had a good time.

There are no promoters pushing Saturday because the night does not need an extra boost. It can stand on it's own without an outside promotional team.

As far as the bartender goes....don't worry about her name. LOL

Although I actually did try to stop by Sleep Sat night to check it out, I never made it inside. Why you ask? Well I went there with 2 friends just to pass by and check the place out on my way to my Sat night party at Vue. When I got to the door I told them that I worked at Deko/Abyss as a promoter and I heard a lot about the club and I wanted to check it out, wish them good luck. I was expecting the usual "club courtesy" at a new place of being able to walk in (free), have a drink and check the place out. The guy at the door not only wouldn't provide us w a comp or two but actually said "Well, then why don't you go to Deko?" . Needless to say I was kinda shocked...The door person is the first impression of any club and should be trained to make a customer (that's what club goers are) feel good and get the right vibe. Def not what I was expecting from a new venue. Between the poor door etiquette and the $8 parking I was so discussed that we just jumped in the car and bounced to our party. I was looking forward to seeing the place but that Def was not cool...:(

Originally posted by *************

Although I actually did try to stop by Sleep Sat night to check it out, I never made it inside. Why you ask? Well I went there with 2 friends just to pass by and check the place out on my way to my Sat night party at Vue. When I got to the door I told them that I worked at Deko/Abyss as a promoter and I heard a lot about the club and I wanted to check it out, wish them good luck. I was expecting the usual "club courtesy" at a new place of being able to walk in (free), have a drink and check the place out. The guy at the door not only wouldn't provide us w a comp or two but actually said "Well, then why don't you go to Deko?" . Needless to say I was kinda shocked...The door person is the first impression of any club and should be trained to make a customer (that's what club goers are) feel good and get the right vibe. Def not what I was expecting from a new venue. Between the poor door etiquette and the $8 parking I was so discussed that we just jumped in the car and bounced to our party. I was looking forward to seeing the place but that Def was not cool...:(

First whats up with the $8.00 parking? It is in fact SUPPOSED to be $4.00 and not a penny more! For WHATEVER reason, the owners have chosen NOT to honor "club courtesy" and you are not the first to be upset by it. I recommend you send feedback directly to management at clubsleep@aol.com because being told, "Well, then why don't you go to Deko?" is ABSOLUTELY not cool, NOT good for business and VERY unprofessional. Although I am only responsible for the Lifestyles Grill portion of the business at Sleep, I have a good idea who may have said that.

I myself was there Fri Night. Parking was only $4 (just like i had recommeneded a few weeks ago)

Drinks were lowered to $5 (another thing i had recommended and made an opinion about).

Two very good moves in the postive direction.

I also mentioned to the guy at the door that i was from Deko.....He wasnt going 2 give courtesy...but luckily Billy was at the door, and extended me the courtesy.

I really have nothing postive to say about the club....so id rather not say anything else.

I went, i saw, i will NEVER go again.

Good Luck to Chris is the Mix though.

For your sake...i hope this club does do well, but i HIGHLY doubt it.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I myself was there Fri Night. Parking was only $4 (just like i had recommeneded a few weeks ago)

Drinks were lowered to $5 (another thing i had recommended and made an opinion about).

Two very good moves in the postive direction.

I also mentioned to the guy at the door that i was from Deko.....He wasnt going 2 give courtesy...but luckily Billy was at the door, and extended me the courtesy.

I really have nothing postive to say about the club....so id rather not say anything else.

I went, i saw, i will NEVER go again.

Good Luck to Chris is the Mix though.

For your sake...i hope this club does do well, but i HIGHLY doubt it.

What type of ID do you have to show that you work in another club?

Just a question....why not just pay the $10???

No offense to anyone, But I think it is nuts to expect door guys to know every promoters face and when they ask for free admission because they work for another club expect to get free admission. I mean anyone could bs that angle. I think sleep is going to do very well they just need to get rid of that local crowd. Venue is sick, Its nice and the drinks are cheap and they did well filling the place .. Dunno i like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS ELITE ENT. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE. MY DOOR GUY KNOWS EVERYONE IN "THE BIZ"

OR AT LEAST CAN WEED OUT THE BSers.

I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS, MY DOOR GUY KNOWS THE ROUTINE

AND WILL DEF EXTEND A COMP TO YOU & YOUR CREW.

(the famous billy baddass)

SERGIO IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE( who works @ deko)

SO ANYONE INVOLVED W/ THAT VENUE IS GOOD W/ US.

STOP BY & SEE BILLY, HE'LL HIT ME UP ON MY HEAD SET & WE'LL HAVE A DRINK.........ON ME....

THANX

Originally posted by vip-tech

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS ELITE ENT. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE. MY DOOR GUY KNOWS EVERYONE IN "THE BIZ"

OR AT LEAST CAN WEED OUT THE BSers.

I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS, MY DOOR GUY KNOWS THE ROUTINE

AND WILL DEF EXTEND A COMP TO YOU & YOUR CREW.

(the famous billy baddass)

SERGIO IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE( who works @ deko)

SO ANYONE INVOLVED W/ THAT VENUE IS GOOD W/ US.

STOP BY & SEE BILLY, HE'LL HIT ME UP ON MY HEAD SET & WE'LL HAVE A DRINK.........ON ME....

THANX

Thank you that's very professional and classy of you. I have to say the promoters and DJ's ( Chris In The Mix who also PMed me and offered me comps) are def on the ball from what I see. Looks like the main problem with this venue seems to be upper management although I don't know them, so I can't say for sure.

I can see how quickly the life of the party (promoters and dj's) are willing to help and keep the club's name in the positive. Now if only the management would step up and help them, all would be good. Thanks again guys Chris and vip-tech for the hospitality. I ll be In touch and good luck with your venue and party.