Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Music Conferance March 2004 Roll Call

Originally posted by bdanto4

i heard its in Vegas this yr?

It would be so much better in Vegas, hope that is true because I'm going to Vegas no matter what, fuck Miami, Vegas is way way way better. I can't even explain how much I love Vegas.

The clubs, girls, crowd are all sick and the staff at clubs and limo/taxi are very hepfull!!!!!

Drais tops La Boom in Cancun for my favirote club outside of Tempts!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

DOLCE????????????????

i guess you havent learned yet, you 2 are not allowed to communicate till sunday..............pack up your keyboard and go watch TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhhahaahaha..

Holy Crap.

And to think I needed to get her number thru you. Ishh.

DOLCEBABE PM ME QUICK BEFORE HE DISABLES MY ACCOUNT

Originally posted by deeelite1

hahhhahaahaha..

Holy Crap.

And to think I needed to get her number thru you. Ishh.

DOLCEBABE PM ME QUICK BEFORE HE DISABLES MY ACCOUNT

her number..................you'd have to call long distance, she calls me collect all the time........ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????

THEY DONT HAVE PHONES IN BODEGAS!!!!!!!, she uses the pay phone next to her families fruit stand!!!!!!!!!!!!

WMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ON

Originally posted by roddigga

her number..................you'd have to call long distance, she calls me collect all the time........ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????

THEY DONT HAVE PHONES IN BODEGAS!!!!!!!, she uses the pay phone next to her families fruit stand!!!!!!!!!!!!

WMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ON

she's still my FAVORITE person

;)

I dont get it...... I go to WMC every year....everyone is in miami that week but noone ever shows up at the conference itself....maybe 10% of the people that go down there actually attend...Why go to miami during the one week of the year thats totally overpriced and overbooked??

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I ACTUALLY BELIEVED BOBBYDIGITAL WAS GOING TO DRIVE DOWN... BUT HE PUNKED OUT... LOL...

now why did you have to go there deuce??....now it's on....I WILL BE THERE THIS YEAR!....and by the end of the week will have all of you begging for me to give you a chance to catch up on some shut eye...... :eek:

• 2 weeks later...