Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Roxy Theory

I've finally finished mastering the night's audio program and looking back at the night "live" and then going thru it recorded I can compared the "being there feel" with what I'm hearing in the studio and have formed a theory:

The night was a smooth flow with crowd/vibe/excitement but lacked a "Climatic High point".

We had 3 opening DJ's and there order was not arranged by style. Thus technically Lewis played a little harder than lets say Woo. Then Romero took it harder than Woo but Vicious didn't take it further at that time. I personally felt Macaluso went "too hard" for the crowd at his time slot, and when Vicious went back on he brought it back to the level where the people were "at". As you can see the Energy was there but not a consistant build.

People that went "waiting" for that Climax are now complaining. People that just went to check it out or come for a certain DJ or Metromix seemed pleased.

Thats' My theory.