Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama aka Metro..........Reviews please..

Unfortunatly, i think the rain kept everyone away.

I think this week will have a really good turnout (vip card givaway this friday).

Glad to hear from those who went, they REALLY liked the room. It definitly has a "metro" feel to it. Richie Rydell loves the booth and the system, and our staff is real happy to be there. I think we are gonna have a great party there.

My review...

I honestly think that Drama is a great room for The Metro Family....I think it was the first thing I said. It isnt "metro" but it has a pretty damn close vibe. I think what makes it good is the fact that its a club, straight up, not a resturaunt that is trying to be a night club at night. Not that there is anything wrong with that...I just think this type of venue hits home.

The place looked GREAT....there are some nice touches that were added to make it feel like our old "home"....

Sure it wasnt crowded....but I still had a great time....

Music was good, and the people that were there all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Dance Floor wasnt packed, but I still got my ass out there for a little while....

Anyone who was a fan of metro should give it a shot. The room has great potential...and you can tell the staff is happier to be there....I can tell Richie liked the room better-by the end of the night he was banging out the beats :-)

And it was nice to see the bartenders back to their old selves...

Best of luck with the party guys.....

Kosta- you still look gay. :tongue:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Not staring Drama!!! but just saying you started going to Metro 4 months before it closed and you compare it to the "Old Metro"

No, that is not true. I was at metro long before that...I just didnt meet any of the people on this board then.

Just because I wasnt here, doest mean I didnt go out. Thats all Im saying...;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Reason why we love Danielle

She claims Metro is evil it took many years off her life the afterhours was a good time

The only Afterhours that was entertaining and worth mentioning, (actually the only afterhours period) consisted of Tempkid screaming for everyone to shut up meanwhile he was the loudest one there, and everyone being all paranoid thinking the S.W.A.T. team would bust thru the door any minute.

Originally posted by deeelite1

The only Afterhours that was entertaining and worth mentioning, (actually the only afterhours period) consisted of Tempkid screaming for everyone to shut up meanwhile he was the loudest one there, and everyone being all paranoid thinking the S.W.A.T. team would bust thru the door any minute.

]

nothing funnier than Tempkid trying to tell everyone to be quiet but he was the loudest mother fucker in the room

I'm sorry..

I don't talk to anyone with less than 500 posts.

I guess you think that makes you cool. honey it only shows what a fucking LOSER you are!!! Please no one else take offense to my comment. I just think that a remark like that deserves an equally dumb answer! But then again I don't need to point out her shortcomings! Her posts alone show what a sad soul she is! GET A LIFE WHORE!!!!!!!!!

That explains a lot, your a crackhead! No wonder you make stupid remarks. Save the last few brain cells you have!!! Do us all that favor!

:blah: :blah: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by soulshaker541

I guess you think that makes you cool. honey it only shows what a fucking LOSER you are!!! Please no one else take offense to my comment. I just think that a remark like that deserves an equally dumb answer! But then again I don't need to point out her shortcomings! Her posts alone show what a sad soul she is! GET A LIFE WHORE!!!!!!!!!

woah..... thats not nice and totally uncalled for....