Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have 2 Denon DN-S5000 for sale!

Have 2 Denon DN-S5000 for sale. Brand new factory sealed...giving as a gift but with my recent purchase of the Denon 2600's i really have no use for the Denon Tabletops. I'm in the NYC area so I can arrange for a pick-up of these items. I am selling them together or a pair. Individually they are $875 each together they are $1525. This is a great deal because of websites such as Prosound and 123dj.com these machines go for a $1000 each reply to this post or email me at DJtranceform@aol.com

Originally posted by wakeup

get rid of them now cause y denon made them belt drive is beyond me

you saw the new Technics players right? im gonna keep my CDJ's for a little longer, once Technics releases their new ones, im definately scooping 3 up. no questions asked.

Originally posted by djustinh

you saw the new Technics players right? im gonna keep my CDJ's for a little longer, once Technics releases their new ones, im definately scooping 3 up. no questions asked.

yea i posted about it on another board a while back, i sold my 2600 in the summer along with my pioneer cdj100 since i never spin cds really. i was plannin on getting 1 of the pioneer decks till someone told me about the techs. i was told $1000 msrp and sometime late winter early spring 2004

Originally posted by wakeup

yea i posted about it on another board a while back, i sold my 2600 in the summer along with my pioneer cdj100 since i never spin cds really. i was plannin on getting 1 of the pioneer decks till someone told me about the techs. i was told $1000 msrp and sometime late winter early spring 2004

i get any gear at cost, never pay wholesale. full warranties etc. etc.

btw, in Wayne, on Rt23 south by Bachagaloops next week a new record store is opening... ill be there all the time basically running the whole thing, it's Nick Sibilia's store, but ill be doing all of the ordering at the distributor

going to be 90% imports all cutting edge stuff, and only domestics that have a unique sound or will sell out quickly (i.e. hex, rivera, the usual jersey cheese, but that will only be a very miniscule part of the store)

everything else wil be all cutting edge stuff

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

i didn't even check all the features....curious but what is bad about a belt drive? and are the pioneer table tops better then the denon 5000? thanks matt

im sure its not the same but ever try spinnin on a belt drive turntable, very unstable