Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BETA Test: New Music Streaming Boards!

DaVe

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/music/

We'd like to invite everyone to help us beta test our new Music Boards.

The Music boards allow DJs, producers, artists, etc. to post their tracks, mixes, etc. to the Clubplanet site for everyone to listen to. It's a great way to get additional exposure for your music.

You can post MP3, RealAudio, and just about any other popular music format. Users can then stream that music while they're reading the boards. (Users cannot download the music, only stream it.)

Head over to http://bbs.clubplanet.com/music/ to check it out and let us know what you think by respnding to this post!

I tried AOL and IE...

I click upload, the status bar gets going, when the status bar gets to be totally full it just stays there...i thought maybe it just needed time...left the webpage open for an hour while i did HW and nothing. No exaggerating either...I waited an hour.

File size is 98mb.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

left the webpage open for an hour while i did HW and nothing. No exaggerating either...I waited an hour.

File size is 98mb.

Tek

depending on you internet connection, an hour may not be long enough. most internet service providers will give you different bandwidth for uploading and downloading (i can only upload at 26kps on DSL though i can download at 200kps!)

it sounds like its doing exactly what mine did, and it worked - status bar fills up and you just gotta leave it going.

start uploading before you go to bed or something.

good luck