• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually in nyc

im doing a $500 giveaway to the costume winner

this is a party that is already running every wednsday night

two floors

downstairs TRANCE - UK HARD DANCE - EDM

upstairs ( actualy im working on a new party for the upstairs so i dont want to spill beans before we have it setteled)

NEVER a door cover

no door policy

no guestlists

only thing is make sure you got the 21+ ids on ya

no door disgression bullshit

still excepting demos from electronic music djs

whos game?

we can hit that night up

and then after we can come back to NJ and hit up PLATINUMs party ?

Originally posted by juliet21

what other ones r there besides webster hall that r worth the money

i am looking for one on hallween night

It depends on what your looking for. I did both last year. NY and voodoo and realized that the city was fun.. the Parade, crowded like a mo mo mofo though but a blast. But, the Jersey voodoo scene was better of a atmosphere. Music, crowd, etc. And this year sounds like its going to be ten fold more interesting.

Besides Im being honest by saying that I probably will not be completely a non-smoker just yet by that time. And hey, I will look cooler dammit..with a cig in my mouth and my costume. :smoke:

So to have fun Jersey... To brag about going to the biggest party in the world with a 4million dollar prize in a hot club whereas your allready wearing a costume thats heating you up...then definately the city....:blank:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

It depends on what your looking for. I did both last year. NY and voodoo and realized that the city was fun.. the Parade, crowded like a mo mo mofo though but a blast. But, the Jersey voodoo scene was better of a atmosphere. Music, crowd, etc. And this year sounds like its going to be ten fold more interesting.

Besides Im being honest by saying that I probably will not be completely a non-smoker just yet by that time. And hey, I will look cooler dammit..with a cig in my mouth and my costume. :smoke:

So to have fun Jersey... To brag about going to the biggest party in the world with a 4million dollar prize in a hot club whereas your allready wearing a costume thats heating you up...then definately the city....:blank:

that because you are promoting it........ Of course Voodoo would be better

I guess Ronnie my words wasnt good enough for ya!!!!

Its ok I see you gave the party away...

It wont be a turnout like previous years,

Well the Destiny promotions party has been moved after 6 successful Halloween years... It hads joined with Elite entertainment @ Sleep!!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

that because you are promoting it........ Of course Voodoo would be better

I guess Ronnie my words wasnt good enough for ya!!!!

Its ok I see you gave the party away...

It wont be a turnout like previous years,

Well the Destiny promotions party has been moved after 6 successful Halloween years... It hads joined with Elite entertainment @ Sleep!!!!!

Wait sec... I checked twice and Im pretty sure my name isnt Ronnie?

Also Im not promoting it.. IF...I was promoting such a sweet ass party, Id be soo honored, Id take a vow of silence..and then..in turn....:blank: not really be promoting it huh??:what::aright:

Voodoo Lounge was good when I worked there on Halloween but people tend to go behind your back a steal parties ;)

Hey guys,

I talked to Bobby about you guys doing the party again, and he said he would stop by with a deposit.

I didn't see him, and after 14 days, and 12 phone calls that I made with no response back from him, I figured he didn't want to do the party.

I thought you were doing the door anyway Billy, and MrCHOOPA2u was going to dj too. I thought you guys were all friends.

Originally posted by kikilicious

voodoo lounge looks good...

Last year we had a halloween party Thursday, Friday and Saturday, all were great. ( Halloween fell on a Thursday)

Bobby, Billy, MrCHOOPA2u, and Dan's party was the most packed

( I still love that Hulk Hogan costume)

This year were having 2 parties on Friday and Saturday

Best thing to do is go to Voodoo till 1:30, then hit the city if your not too loaded

; )

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Last year we had a halloween party Thursday, Friday and Saturday, all were great. ( Halloween fell on a Thursday)

Best thing to do is go to Voodoo till 1:30, then hit the city if your not too loaded

; )

yeah well that crew has broken off ..... the three of us don't really bother with the other one

Originally posted by voodoolounge

; )

Ronnie I am very disappointed with you...

I guess my word wasnt strong enough for you, and you gave the party away

Well Choopa will not be djing it and I have decided to go to the city and Bobby is bringing that whole crew to Sleep in Woodbridge along with Elite Entertainment

I guess this is the respect we get after packing VooDoo Lounge last Halloween.....

No Biggie, Good Luck and a phone call would be nice

Ronnie I am very disappointed with you...

I guess my word wasnt strong enough for you, and you gave the party away

Well Choopa will not be djing it and I have decided to go to the city and Bobby is bringing that whole crew to Sleep in Woodbridge along with Elite Entertainment

I guess this is the respect we get after packing VooDoo Lounge last Halloween.....

No Biggie, Good Luck and a phone call would be nice

LOl -Billy you are so silly!!!! Who is Ronnie!!!! You never even met eccentricmofo he is a friend of mine and has nothing to do with the club scene :laugh:

Originally posted by ninadd

LOl -Billy you are so silly!!!! Who is Ronnie!!!! You never even met eccentricmofo he is a friend of mine and has nothing to do with the club scene :laugh:

Not talking about Eccentic.....

Crazy how you guys are doing a Halloween party and you dont know who the Owner is where you guys are throwing the party

Ronnie is the owner of VooDoo Lounge

Not talking about Eccentic.....

Hey.... why not huh....?

It seems like EVERY one else on this board is pissed off at everyone else for one reason or another why cant I be included?

What you racist? You have something against my name ending in mofo and being similiar to mafucka? Huh...

Want to start something with the copyrights? My uncle is a patent lawyer buddy and his practice.... is known for trouble.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, I give up. I cant even fradulently make up a fake argument that sounds convincing.. I suck.

Maybe thats why Im not really into any spats on this board. I love to fight, and argue just like any other Italian Jersian, but Im horrible at starting them for no reason at all..lol.

Id suck as a bully.

But badass, question.. would you happen to know if Ronnie has a house on or visits LBI alot? I remember bullshitting with someone that may have owned the Voodoo about the shore but I was too drunk to remember..ha.

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Hey.... why not huh....?

It seems like EVERY one else on this board is pissed off at everyone else for one reason or another why cant I be included?

What you racist? You have something against my name ending in mofo and being similiar to mafucka? Huh...

Want to start something with the copyrights? My uncle is a patent lawyer buddy and his practice.... is known for trouble.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, I give up. I cant even fradulently make up a fake argument that sounds convincing.. I suck.

Maybe thats why Im not really into any spats on this board. I love to fight, and argue just like any other Italian Jersian, but Im horrible at starting them for no reason at all..lol.

Id suck as a bully.

But badass, question.. would you happen to know if Ronnie has a house on or visits LBI alot? I remember bullshitting with someone that may have owned the Voodoo about the shore but I was too drunk to remember..ha.

possible