Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko this Sat...Song I.D please...

Originally posted by carguy19

even though I wasnt there I bet from what you described that it was

Robbie Rivera- Vertigo

That song is the fucking SHIT!!!

Uh no!

Def wasnt that, Richie doesnt play it.

Cant remember what it was, but def not that.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Anyone know what track was dropped between 1:30-2:00 on Saturday at Deko? It was on the hard side...good synth...nice build up (non-vocal). Most likely was on between 1:30-1:45. Anyone???

Boris played it.

I forget the name...i know exactly what your talking about.

Its on the CD that was handed out also.

I got the CD from Serg too and just finished it. Didn't hear that track on it but did hear a track similar to it around 58 minutes. Maybe it IS the track and it sounded different in the club.

Thats the one.

It did sound a bit different in the club.

Pretty Good CD...except you cant swith to other songs, its just 1 long song, unless i got a bad copy.

I had 2 get rid of it already.:laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Thats the one.

Pretty Good CD...except you cant swith to other songs, its just 1 long song, unless i got a bad copy.

no you got the same cd as everyone else. ill never understand why they dont just make the freekin track breaks

I got the CD from Serg too and just finished it. Didn't hear that track on it but did hear a track similar to it around 58 minutes. Maybe it IS the track and it sounded different in the club.

i was just bout to ask this for the song ID on this

Originally posted by pipdaddy

no you got the same cd as everyone else. ill never understand why they dont just make the freekin track breaks

Thats the only thing that makes the CD not enjoyable.

And its not good to forward thru the Cd to the song that you want, it fucks up your CD player in the car.

To bad i cant listen to it anymore:mad:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Thats the one.

This song is reallllly fawkin good! I just keep going to the 57 minute mark and listening until 60 minutes.

Anyone know the name of the track yet???

This song is reallllly fawkin good! I just keep going to the 57 minute mark and listening until 60 minutes.

Anyone know the name of the track yet???

If you can post a clip of it somewhere im sure i will know it. Or maybe describe it a little more.

I meant to give a little description...right before the synth (kinda like (shhh...listen by Jonah) there is a robot voice...a little higher pitched then BB's Satisfaction. The voice says several times..."give me some funky as drumz".

then the synth goes din-da-din-din din-dida several times (like that sound?) Then the kick drum is tight as hell...wasn't like that in the club...I mean it really rattles my truck.

I meant to give a little description...right before the synth (kinda like (shhh...listen by Jonah) there is a robot voice...a little higher pitched then BB's Satisfaction. The voice says several times..."give me some funky as drumz".

then the synth goes din-da-din-din din-dida several times (like that sound?) Then the kick drum is tight as hell...wasn't like that in the club...I mean it really rattles my truck.

i got it

Funky Drummer - Nexus Project

:rock: