Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYU Suicides

Originally posted by PFloyd40

you living in the city now?

nope. that requires me getting a job first. :laugh:

i'm temping right now. i'm getting interviews, but its the same story all around: "We are interested in having you come back for a second interview, but we are not sure when that will happen."

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do nottttttttt live around bleecker and thompson - at least not anywhere near bleecker. I did for 2 yrs back in college and its a messss, tourist drunken trap, -- even 4 or 5 blocks west or east is cheaper and much more calm/nice/relaxed /homey. I lived on Hudson - further west- and on 13/5 - and both were 100x better than thomp/bleecker. GO a little out of the way and prices drop - the closer to 5th ave and Broadway you are, the higher the price

Look on craigslist.com - apartment section - sublets and no fee apts have updates every minute w/ some good shit. The ideal thing is to find an unfurnished sublet from owners directly - no fees, usually cheaper, no horrific approval/requirements, and a lot of times only first / security upfront. I found my last 4 apts through that and all were great - so easy/cheap/quick and many times muchhhhhhhh easier to leave early than a regular place

GL!