Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 10 for shits & giggles

djustinh

havne't posted a Top 10 around here in a very long time, the other thread is kinda weak, no offense. Frank goes to Hollywood's "Relax" whoa, you're makin me nervous guy. ;)

01 Bottom Heavy / Dibiza Danny Tenaglia orig ... im not even going to talk about this, but i have to... this has to be the HARDEST, the most DRUM heavy song that I have heard in my life. This is the followup to Elements, and I swear to god, you're mouth will hit the floor when you hear this. *** Danny also just announced he was in the studio with Chus & Ceballos this week so be ready for another tribal banger from those guys together, but to be honest, his "Bottom Heavy" is seriously the most raw track I have heard from Danny.

02 The Invasion Greg O orig ... Greg, another great kid who putting out quality records on Twisted, I like The Invasion just as much as Drumatic, but I see alot of people posting about Drumatic, figure i blow you up on the flipside... long island represent

03 Dreams Shattered Mike Morales orig ... portugal boys are killing dancefloors lately

04 Del Gado Hot Coffee Chus & Ceballos ... just go listen to it, lots of drums and great production

05 Calling Me Harry Romero feat. Jessica Eve Main & Dub ... twisted as all his other stuff, reminds me a tad of Corruption that Harry did

06 No Music London 909 Murt Mucel Remix ... Murt is no joke, when he comes to NYC To play, do not sleep

07 Ocean Of Blue G-Pal Loudeast Remix .. speaks for itself

08 Want Me Smokin Joe orig ... Smokin jo always putting out BANGERS. period.

09 Talking in Your Sleep Sieg & Mousakis all of them are great mixes.

********* 10 Manny Ward Crash Tribe Tee's Vocal Mix ... manny wurq mama!!! glad to see you putting out a track thats bananas and on Twisted to boot! Manny has many other tracks also associated with 8Ball records and their label.

peace peace

:hat: justin :hat:

Originally posted by wakeup

just for shits and giggles 3/4 of those arent that new either i expected better

Then I guess you didn't read my PM before i made the thread...

Oscar G. feat Ralph falcon - Le Tweak Take Me Higher

Industry - Release Me

2 Time - Turn It Up

Full intention - Forever

The Beginerz - Everybody Knows

David Avalrado - Solera EP

Audio Drive - I Feel Good (Dub Mix)

Lee Cabrera - Special (Gamba Freaks Mix)

D.Ramirez - Freaque On (London 909 Remix)

Thick Dick-Touch The Sky (Camel Riders mix only)

....i can name about another 20 or so for this month or in general

do these meet your expectations?

and not to mention various CD-R's ill get my balls hacked off for posting. again, i can name more if u want

for those wondering about my comment of the PM toward wakeup, i posted a Top10 of mainly tracks that will be available for download other than 2 or 3 possibly 4 on there. so enjoy

Originally posted by djustinh

and not to mention various CD-R's ill get my balls hacked off for posting. again, i can name more if u want

for those wondering about my comment of the PM toward wakeup, i posted a Top10 of mainly tracks that will be available for download other than 2 or 3 possibly 4 on there. so enjoy

i got ur pm now ;) little bit better but let the cut and pastes begin.

Wakeup: 350 views and growing. whatchu wanna bet on this one:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

it ill hit a 1000 easily by the weekend, i put one up on sicktracks like 2 months ago in less than 24 hours had 2 replies and 500 views

NO PARTICULAR ORDER SOME SCHTUFF IAM FEELING NOW

1. PILLBOX- MELODIA

2. D-FORMATION

3. MANNY WARD- CRASH TRIBE- (U GO DANCIN QUEEN)

4. MONICA- GET IT OFF (TKC)

5. MURK- AFROCUBE & BABI LEO

6. JAVITH- MAKE YOU BELIEVE

7. FAITHLESS-INSOMNIA-(SAL PARM)

8. DJ DENNIS & HENDERSON REACHIN (VOCAL)

9. SEAL- WAITING FOR YOU (BURNIN THICK DICK)

10.PRESTA & STAKEY- FIND YOURSELF

JUST SOME OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD...............

havne't posted a Top 10 around here in a very long time, the other thread is kinda weak, no offense. Frank goes to Hollywood's "Relax" whoa, you're makin me nervous guy. ;)

01 Bottom Heavy / Dibiza Danny Tenaglia orig ... im not even going to talk about this, but i have to... this has to be the HARDEST, the most DRUM heavy song that I have heard in my life. This is the followup to Elements, and I swear to god, you're mouth will hit the floor when you hear this. *** Danny also just announced he was in the studio with Chus & Ceballos this week so be ready for another tribal banger from those guys together, but to be honest, his "Bottom Heavy" is seriously the most raw track I have heard from Danny.

Track is off the hook! Really Really Good. Def some insane Drums in there.