Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 10 for shits & giggles

djustinh

Originally posted by djustinh

Bottom Heavy is aka Dibiza aka his follow up to Elements

is this being released at all on import or domestic???i could of sworn that bottom heavy track was released a long time ago with teneglia's "oh no" or something of that nature....must be new mixes or aka's

Bottom Heavy was on his first album on Tribal America. Someone just did a new mix on it but very few people have it. Dibiza is some new thing Danny is working on.

What exactly does this mean? His follow up to Elements, as if he hasnt made any tracks since than? :confused:

PS-Justin....quite honestly seems somewhat egotistical that you felt compelled to make your own thread here when there is clearly a top 10 section ;)

Originally posted by fliz77

What exactly does this mean? His follow up to Elements, as if he hasnt made any tracks since than? :confused:

PS-Justin....quite honestly seems somewhat egotistical that you felt compelled to make your own thread here when there is clearly a top 10 section ;)

he said at least 3x on the mic at vinyl that "Dibiza" is yes, his follow up to Elements. If I look hard enough I can probably even find the post where he says this. Follow up meaning he uses samples from Elements in his new song Dibiza.

Someone for one reason or another has been telling me that he was now calling the track Bottom Heavy, which is obviously not true now that Anthony pointed it out. I had never even heard of that song name.

Danny @ vinyl has specifically said in quotes "this is my follow up to my classic Elements" again at LEAST 3x since ive been going and hearing the song. 2 weeks ago he said it very loud and clear before he played his original Elements and worked the hell out of the 2 together.

as far as the mixup with it being called Bottom Heavy, not one, but 2 people told me for one reason or another that is what he was calling it now, im wrong. sorry for the mixup.

and i made another thread with TopX becuase it wasn't a TopX for the MONTH of October, it was a TopX in general. he could of easily moved it into the october thread if he wanted.

he said at least 3x on the mic at vinyl that "Dibiza" is yes, his follow up to Elements. If I look hard enough I can probably even find the post where he says this. Follow up meaning he uses samples from Elements in his new song Dibiza.

Someone for one reason or another has been telling me that he was now calling the track Bottom Heavy, which is obviously not true now that Anthony pointed it out. I had never even heard of that song name.

Danny @ vinyl has specifically said in quotes "this is my follow up to my classic Elements" again at LEAST 3x since ive been going and hearing the song. 2 weeks ago he said it very loud and clear before he played his original Elements and worked the hell out of the 2 together.

as far as the mixup with it being called Bottom Heavy, not one, but 2 people told me for one reason or another that is what he was calling it now, im wrong. sorry for the mixup.

and i made another thread with TopX becuase it wasn't a TopX for the MONTH of October, it was a TopX in general. he could of easily moved it into the october thread if he wanted.

All good...good reply, and that is appreciated...

Originally posted by wakeup

isnt this the same bottom heavy released on his DT classics double pack from the summer or is it a new mix

i dont know the name, I just know that i heard a track and Richie was tryin to explain to me that it was dannys follow up to elements.

Originally posted by binoys

i dont know the name, I just know that i heard a track and Richie was tryin to explain to me that it was dannys follow up to elements.

no prob i got my answer its an oldie bottom heavy.... i thought it was thats y i asked if its a new mix or something