Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Deeelite

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Oh you mean when you were being a jerkoff?

ok cool no prob hi..

You're right, I was being a jerkoff. I think sometimes I forget that behind each screenname is a real person, and in your case, a beautiful person. Seeing your picture today has taught me that. I hope today will mark the first day a long and gratifying friendship between us.

And thank you Stymie for making this all possible.

:)

Originally posted by groovefire

You're right, I was being a jerkoff. I think sometimes I forget that behind each screenname is a real person, and in your case, a beautiful person. Seeing your picture today has taught me that. I hope today will mark the first day a long and gratifying friendship between us.

Shut up you fucking Stalker go back to your GAY BOSTON board

theres a thin red line, dont cross it.

deelite, you are very beautiful peaches. :love2:

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo... what a speech.. oh and by the way this pic was taken before my sex change. My name is Daniel now and I have a goatee.

as far as stymie, im weirded out.. nuff said.

Don't listen to them Deelite, they are just jealous of my enlightenment, which will no doubt be the spring board to our a wonderous relationship.

I think maybe we should take a trip, really get to know each other. Have you ever been to Greece? I hear its lovely.

I am...I always will be

Groovefire.

Don't listen to them Deelite, they are just jealous of my enlightenment, which will no doubt be the spring board to our a wonderous relationship.

I think maybe we should take a trip, really get to know each other. Have you ever been to Greece? I hear its lovely.

I am...I always will be

Groovefire.

pfffffffffffffffff bwhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a HERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere666

Deelite your a fly cunt with wings you stupid whore

:confused:

You have a serious bi-polar disorder and expect a drink thrown in your face, and the glass smashed over your forehead if I ever see you out.

In all seriousness, Take Your fucking Meds..

You have a serious bi-polar disorder and expect a drink thrown in your face, and the glass smashed over your forehead if I ever see you out.

babe, ignore that asshole.

OOmg lol

I was kidding i was trying to make a point... Hoolly shit:rofl: