Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest Girls Are At This Club.....

THIS SAT I AM DOING A GUEST SPOT AT CLUB XL IN NEWARK...... HOLY HOT FUCKING GIRLS!!!!!...... MC SHOWBOAT WILL BE HOSTING THE NIGHT AND YOUR TRULY LIL CEE SPINNING ALL NIGHT LONG...... I AM ALSO GONNA PLAY HIP HOP AND REGGAE IN MY SET..... SO ALL INVITED THE PLACE WILL NOT DISSAPOINT U.... SEE YOU AT CLUB XL THIS SAT OCT 25TH

THIS BOARD IS FUNNY I HAVE BEEN A DJ ACTUALLY SPINNING MIXING RECORDS WAY WAY WAY BEFORE I EVER BECAME AN ON AIR PERSONALITY ON KTU....... AND SINCE KTU ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK MADD SHIT.... BUT NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN ME PLAY..... I REALLY DON'T GET IT... I'V BEEN PLAYING FOR OVER 10 YEARS... AND NOT TO SOUND COCKY I GOT MADD SKILLS..... I CAN PLAY ANYTHING FROM HIP HOP, SCRATCH MY ASS OFF. HOUSE VOCALS FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL.... NOW WORKING FOR KTU I AM KNOW AS THIS COMMERCIAL DJ... AND GET THOSE TYPE OF BOOKINGS.... BUT DEPENDING ON THE CROWD I MIGHT PLAY HARD OR COMMERCIAL OR LIKE AT CLUB XL THIS SAT I WILL EVEN THROW DOWN SOME HIPHOP...... SO ALL U PEOPLE TALKING SHIT OR HATING OR WHATEVER IT IS... OPEN YOUR EARS THIS SAT AT CLUB XL... OR JUST PUT KTU ON NEXT SAT AS I MIX THE SANCUARY.... 3AM TO 5AM... AND FOR EVERYBODY WHO KNOWS THE REAL DEAL THANK U AND MUCH LOVE... NUFF SAID DJ LIL CEE

Originally posted by djlilcee

THIS BOARD IS FUNNY I HAVE BEEN A DJ ACTUALLY SPINNING MIXING RECORDS WAY WAY WAY BEFORE I EVER BECAME AN ON AIR PERSONALITY ON KTU....... AND SINCE KTU ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK MADD SHIT.... BUT NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN ME PLAY..... I REALLY DON'T GET IT... I'V BEEN PLAYING FOR OVER 10 YEARS... AND NOT TO SOUND COCKY I GOT MADD SKILLS..... I CAN PLAY ANYTHING FROM HIP HOP, SCRATCH MY ASS OFF. HOUSE VOCALS FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL.... NOW WORKING FOR KTU I AM KNOW AS THIS COMMERCIAL DJ... AND GET THOSE TYPE OF BOOKINGS.... BUT DEPENDING ON THE CROWD I MIGHT PLAY HARD OR COMMERCIAL OR LIKE AT CLUB XL THIS SAT I WILL EVEN THROW DOWN SOME HIPHOP...... SO ALL U PEOPLE TALKING SHIT OR HATING OR WHATEVER IT IS... OPEN YOUR EARS THIS SAT AT CLUB XL... OR JUST PUT KTU ON NEXT SAT AS I MIX THE SANCUARY.... 3AM TO 5AM... AND FOR EVERYBODY WHO KNOWS THE REAL DEAL THANK U AND MUCH LOVE... NUFF SAID DJ LIL CEE

try not to type in CAPS all the time...OK...thanks :D

u got mad skills hahahhaha are u serious wow :laugh: :laugh:

I heard your so called mixing skills at Sandbar this yr, I also heard your hip hop setthat nite, wasn't impressed, your no funk master flex. Wow Ktu is really getting cheap now, I can't believe your spinning the next santuay show. Not trying to be mean.................

Originally posted by mkutlass

I heard your so called mixing skills at Sandbar this yr, I also heard your hip hop setthat nite, wasn't impressed, your no funk master flex. Wow Ktu is really getting cheap now, I can't believe your spinning the next santuay show. Not trying to be mean.................

I never played hip hop at sandbar...

THIS SAT I AM DOING A GUEST SPOT AT CLUB XL IN NEWARK...... HOLY HOT FUCKING GIRLS!!!!!...... MC SHOWBOAT WILL BE HOSTING THE NIGHT AND YOUR TRULY LIL CEE SPINNING ALL NIGHT LONG...... I AM ALSO GONNA PLAY HIP HOP AND REGGAE IN MY SET..... SO ALL INVITED THE PLACE WILL NOT DISSAPOINT U.... SEE YOU AT CLUB XL THIS SAT OCT 25TH

first of all Dude pay no mind to these bashers, second if your talkin north jersey for hot girls SOUND GARDEN is the Spot i miss it last saturday i went to the city and will never go back if you paid me ..

Dude spin at the garden with that steve zacon dude on some of the best sound you'll ever hear

the point of this thread was club xl this sat.... this is a new beautiful club in newark nj...... hope to see you all there.... enough with the rest of this crap..... i don't see anybody who is talking crap about me a real dj.... if denny tsettos tells me ceasar you fucking suck you are horrible then i would listen...... if boris said lil cee give it up.... if anthony acid said ceasar you have no hope..... other than that the rest to me are just plain haters..... as a dj i might have a bad day or crowd might suck... we all go through that...... that is it nuff said this is over.......

CLUB XL THIS SAT DJ LIL CEE AND MC SHOWBOAT

SORRY THIS THREAD GOT OUT OF HAND....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Lil Cee...The Stacked backs you...It is not even worth it to argue on here trust me...I heard XL was off the hook...!!! Good Luck and next time I see you ...I will let you buy me a drink! Holla!

THANX FOR THE SUPPORT PEACE

Originally posted by arkmoned

first of all Dude pay no mind to these bashers, second if your talkin north jersey for hot girls SOUND GARDEN is the Spot i miss it last saturday i went to the city and will never go back if you paid me ..

Dude spin at the garden with that steve zacon dude on some of the best sound you'll ever hear

I AGREE SOUNDGARDEN IS OFF THE HOOK... LOVE EUGENE