Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest Girls Are At This Club.....

Originally posted by djlilcee

the point of this thread was club xl this sat.... this is a new beautiful club in newark nj...... hope to see you all there.... enough with the rest of this crap..... i don't see anybody who is talking crap about me a real dj.... if denny tsettos tells me ceasar you fucking suck you are horrible then i would listen...... if boris said lil cee give it up.... if anthony acid said ceasar you have no hope..... other than that the rest to me are just plain haters..... as a dj i might have a bad day or crowd might suck... we all go through that...... that is it nuff said this is over.......

CLUB XL THIS SAT DJ LIL CEE AND MC SHOWBOAT

SORRY THIS THREAD GOT OUT OF HAND....

Newark has some hot joints............

I went to Relic with my girl over Temps on a Saturday this past summer it was a nice change

Dont listen to the people on the board.. You can work at the hottest club they will still start to bash!!!!

Good luck I hear XL is a nice spot in Newark

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I went to Relic with my girl over Temps on a Saturday this past summer it was a nice change

wait?:confused: RELIC in newark?

i didnt know they were still open

i went there quite a while ago

-more then a year-

and it was the most horrable night i had anywhere ever - uggh

if you say it was nice ill take your word for it-

are they under new owner/mngmt now or something?

last i was there - they had some dirty looking bedsheets draped acroos the cielings - not a good color for the place-

no real decor-

and they were at the time all about turning more guys away at the door and letting girls in ( reguardless of how many friends in girl/guy that the men came with )

just letting my experiance

anything change there yet?

Originally posted by djlilcee

THIS SAT I AM DOING A GUEST SPOT AT CLUB XL IN NEWARK...... HOLY HOT FUCKING GIRLS!!!!!...... MC SHOWBOAT WILL BE HOSTING THE NIGHT AND YOUR TRULY LIL CEE SPINNING ALL NIGHT LONG...... I AM ALSO GONNA PLAY HIP HOP AND REGGAE IN MY SET..... SO ALL INVITED THE PLACE WILL NOT DISSAPOINT U.... SEE YOU AT CLUB XL THIS SAT OCT 25TH

I agree with you C....XL has the hottest girls ive EVER seen in one place.

Originally posted by xrapturex

There is a person that jogs on the main road by my house...Im not sure if it is a male or female, I really cant tell...but its the worst mullet hair cut I have ever seen.

Every time I see "it", i think to myself...."Who would still have a mullet?"

I saw a shim with a frizzed out mullet last week.

Originally posted by xrapturex

There is a person that jogs on the main road by my house...Im not sure if it is a male or female, I really cant tell...but its the worst mullet hair cut I have ever seen.

Every time I see "it", i think to myself...."Who would still have a mullet?"

and to think

weather its a man or (wo)man

someone is getting that MULLET between the thighs nightly :eek:

Hottest Girls

Guys Stop HATEING ON LILCEE let the man make a living

buy the way

In the darkness i hear the call of the wild, its mateing season in here i want to fuk you like an animal (LADIES), sink my teeth into your flesh

hunt you down hear your mind break!!! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

And when your all done with XL in newark by the way mad respect to all the brazilians as i am one also!!!

Check me out at CLUB NV

in the city till 7am

Music By

Dj Mario Calegari - Groove

Dj AJ Crypt - Switzerland

Club NV

289 Spring St

New York NY

SEE U ALL THERE!

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I've heard this... been invited there a million times.... gonna have to check this out now....

Take it from me.....Deko does gave alot of HOTT girls.

The XL women are just different..all very exotic looking.

It cant be explained...you need 2 see for yourself.

I fell in love about 100 times at XL:laugh:

LIL C,

Good luck Sat @ XL. I live in Newark like 5 min from there. I gotta say the venue has to be one of the best around in JERSEY. Sticking to the subject as you can see. My friend dj's there Troy St. Charles have yo heard of him, if not let me know I'll send you a demo.

Dont even pay no mind to the immature people on this thread and some on this site. They have nothing better else to do then take there aggrevation on computer but not at face. Thats to show you shouldnt even respond to them. Some people are just too funny here.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

LIL C,

Good luck Sat @ XL. I live in Newark like 5 min from there. I gotta say the venue has to be one of the best around in JERSEY. Sticking to the subject as you can see. My friend dj's there Troy St. Charles have yo heard of him, if not let me know I'll send you a demo.

Dont even pay no mind to the immature people on this thread and some on this site. They have nothing better else to do then take there aggrevation on computer but not at face. Thats to show you shouldnt even respond to them. Some people are just too funny here.

Victor Soto

never heard of him but send me demo or come to xl sat.... thanx man peace