Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you win some you lose some

adrenalinerush

I was at this club on sat and I had a little buzz going. i am just relaxing and what not then it hits me. you know that feeling "I gotta go home now. Not in 10 mins but right now." ? I swear when I get that feeling the president could not stop me. Nice to met you but I gotta go mr president.

So I walking out and these 2 girls,that I have never seen before, stop me and ask if I leaving and do I recognize her. Yea, I am leaving, do not recognize her

This one girl asks "ohh, do you take $#$ train and get out on at $%% stop every day?" I do so I tell that I do. Says she seen me. it kinda of weirded me out but kinda flattered I guess. Exchange names (which I remeber)and she says maybe she'll see me on the train. And away I go, get to my ride and am thinking damn she was fine and I should go back in. It turns out I had to anyway since I had my friends phone in my pocket.

It's bugging me cause I do not rember what she looks like but remeber her name and her friends. I know her friend wears glasses. I even found myself looking on the platform to see if I remember her. Chances of me running into her and knowing it? my guess slim to none. :blown:

I have met more girls when I running out the door than any other time. .

Originally posted by iamme

you dropped the ball, but everyone does it....soooooooo........just make sure you dont fuck it up if you ever see her again

:aright:

yea, I know I dropped the ball . :blown: For some reason it just did not compute till I left. like I said when I got to my car it was like well that was dumb, why did you leave after she stopped you?

but like you said everyone does/has at some point.

note to self do not it again