Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Stymie

kaydup

Now this way you wont be asshamed of going, you can work there and see all your "friends"

Man Ray Night club is now accepting applications for part-time security personel. No experience necessary, we will train. Located on the redline in Central Square, Cambridge. Flexible hours and night shifts available. Great job for students! Please email to arrange a time to be interviewed. Only the open minded need apply!

Originally posted by kaydup

Now this way you wont be asshamed of going, you can work there and see all your "friends"

Man Ray Night club is now accepting applications for part-time glory hole workers. No experience necessary, we will train. Located on the redline in Central Square, in flamboyant Cambridge. Flexible backs and big night sticks available. Great job for stymie! Please email to arrange a time to be ass-raped. Only the open minded gays apply!

Def, hook it up stymie.

God's Gift To Women Returned

Boston Ma—Moments after unsuccessfully propositioning all of the female patrons at Pravda 116, God's gift to women, 23-year-old Stymie, was returned to his maker Monday night. "That Stymie guy was cute, but he sure was pushy," said Debbie Werner, a fellow club patron. "He kept trying to buy me Cosmos, but I told him to buzz off, and poured one on his head. A few minutes later, he stumbled out the door and got run over by a bus." Werner said she hopes that next time God's feeling generous, He gives women something more useful, like money.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

God's Gift To Women Returned

Boston Ma—Moments after unsuccessfully propositioning all of the female patrons at Pravda 116, God's gift to women, 23-year-old Stymie, was returned to his maker Monday night. "That Stymie guy was cute, but he sure was pushy," said Debbie Werner, a fellow club patron. "He kept trying to buy me Cosmos, but I told him to buzz off, and poured one on his head. A few minutes later, he stumbled out the door and got run over by a bus." Werner said she hopes that next time God's feeling generous, He gives women something more useful, like money.

A total lie. Stymie's 24.