Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC in Vegas?

ive only been once....

not sure where we are going to go.. but my bday.. and spring break always land together.. and since my bf teaches.. its the only time we can go anywhere..

the problem with cancun is.. my bf teaches college... could you imagine being in cancun and running into your students.. running into them at tempts is bad enough

Originally posted by dani672

ive only been once....

not sure where we are going to go.. but my bday.. and spring break always land together.. and since my bf teaches.. its the only time we can go anywhere..

the problem with cancun is.. my bf teaches college... could you imagine being in cancun and running into your students.. running into them at tempts is bad enough

How much older is the BF dani???

Originally posted by dani672

ive only been once....

haha i think thats sooo funny... i run into my teachers from HS at bars now and actually smoked a joint with one about a year ago....

Originally posted by marcomaxim

How much older is the BF dani???

:laugh: :laugh: he is only 27...he doesnt have a phd.. just a masters.. so he is an adjunct.. they are very short on science teachers there so.. since he taught the lab all through grad school they let him teach the lecture now..

Originally posted by dogekid

i thought the age limit in cancun was like 22

are the hotels supplied with wheelchairs and bed pans now?

EXACTLy

i went when i was 22 and i felt old there. dont bother

stacked..you went to take to the nexte level..... -----> IBIZA! :party::party:

if you arent ready for that ( ;) ) and only want to try a couple notches.. i would suggeste Acapulco (sp) or even Brazil! :eek:

Ahhhh....The God Has Spoken...--------Binoy!

I am thinking about renting a house for the week....or just stay at the Shelborne....because the Shelborne is fucking sick!

Regarding CANCUN...Please it is the Best Party Going Hands Down...I am sure Ibiza is the nicest......but Ibiza is missing the juice and young women....

WMC has always been in florida... since the mid 80's .... It wouldn't make sense to bring it to vegas....Overhead would be huge compared to miami... conference space is very expensive in vegas....and there aren't many hotel's willing to accommodate some of the younger more "ghetto" crowds that the WMC attracts....