Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting into Drai's

txhx

Is there a secret for getting into Drai's? I've heard from others they found it tough to get in if you are not with some hot chickies. I've also heard stories where even a palmed C-note was not working. I've got a group of 4 guys headed out this wkend, and looking for a bit of advice. A number of you here have had no problems, the way it sounds. Don't have the patience to wait for an hour+, but willing to cough up some green to lubricate the transaction.

Our group is a bit older (mid 30's), but sufficiently hip

Typically by Drai's-o-clock I'm either passed out on the floor, or firmly entrenched at OG or CH2. Thought maybe this trip we could branch out a bit and check out the scene. Your advice would be much appreciated

tia guys (and gals)

Originally posted by kaydup

Get some girls, or just pay my man at the door

how much "love" do we gotta show him?

I like your "location" btw....assume thats the one near kenmore? I grew up there (in the 'burbs). Still in mourning this wk

Either go with some girls or get there early. On the weekends, Most people go for afterhours and get there between 4 & 6. I think it opens at midnight and the line is probably a lot less hectic. I would definitely check it out - probably the best looking crowd in Vegas

4 guys? get there early (before 4am) or be prepared to either wait or lose some cash to the door guy. i figure 2 c-notes will suffice for your group...but like i said MUCH better to get there early and save some cash for booze. that palce is well worth it.