Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes is getting her wisdom teeth removed!!!

weyes

this year has been nothing short of dental hell for me. yes, for me: i brush twice a day and floss every night. who among you can say the same? life ain't fair...

i've had at least 3 fillings - i lost count - a root canal, was told a few weeks ago that i need 3 crowns and 2 more fillings, and am having 4 wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. only one has really come in; a second is just breaking through and the other two are still below my gums. i'll be under iv sedation, but

weyes is scared :aaah: !!!

the big, bad, surgeon people are gonna rip things outta my head :shake: ! then i hafta eat mushy things for a while. i already have been avoiding crunchy things because my gums have been hurting around the teeth that are coming in; now it's gonna be much worse. tonight i bought some pudding, ice cream, baby food, and jell-o. i already have some applesauce and oatmeal. not a very balanced diet, but i don't know what else to eat. maybe i'll go broke on jamba juice or drink a lot of slim-fast.

but it's scary, you guys :worry: ; put in a good word for me with the dental gods, will you? i need all the help i can get.

p.s. i hope i don't lose my wisdom with the teeth ;) .

it's not bad if they put you to sleep !

I was eating 6 hours later.. i had steak! It was yummy! but I also was eating french fries 1 hour after I got braces when I was in 7th grade and that was amazing..

I was given my wisdom teeth in a little baggy to keep and I kept them in my purse so when I'd be out I'd pull them out and show them to people to get them all grossed out..

I neglected looking at them for awhile and they disappeared.. I still have package but they went bye bye... weird stuff...

You'll be fine Weyes.. if you need help with anything let me know. You'll probably need someone to drive afterwards since you'll be all knocked out!

but your wisdom should be fine!!! What would we do with out your daily thoughts!

thanks, you two :heart: .

the surgery itself was no problem :aright: . but all i can say right now is oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

steak 6 hours later, blue??? i tried to eat pudding earlier today and it hurt so badly i actually started crying :cry: . the only other things i've had today have been chocolate milk, apple juice, and one of snapple's new meal replacement drinks (i'd never had one before; they're good). but swallowing hurts, too. i've been spitting out spit more than swallowing it. and the bleeding just stopped a couple of hours ago; the surgery ended at 10:30 a.m. or so and the bleeding was supposed to stop about an hour afterwards. here's a nice visual for y'all: i was napping and ended up drooling blood on my pillow.

vicodin, schmicodin. that shit's not helping :( .

i wish i had more chocolate milk. that was good.

Hang it there Weyes!

I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago and it sucks for the first couple of days, then you'll be fine.

I had a root canal this year too! That shit sucks! My friend had two root canals this year!!:eek: Ouch!

Someone get her some more chocolate milk already!

Originally posted by deepfunk

Hang it there Weyes!

I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago and it sucks for the first couple of days, then you'll be fine.

I had a root canal this year too! That shit sucks! My friend had two root canals this year!!:eek: Ouch!

Someone get her some more chocolate milk already!

thanks, deepfunk; much love :kiss2: .

i had some cream of chicken soup this morning - taking out all the pieces of chicken. very yummy :aright: .