Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metrofridays@drama Vip Card Givaway!!!

ml2k3

this friday

METRO FRIDAYS@DRAMA NIGHTCLUB

PRESENTS

The fall 2003 METRO@DRAMA VIP CARD GIVAWAY!

The first 200 people to enter will recieve a vip card good for

REDUCED ADMISSION & Line Privledges At all times

mussic in the main room by the one and only:

RICHIE RYDELL

MUSIC ON LEVEL 2 (HIP -HOP-OLD SCHOOL)

TORO

Hope to see everyone!

CP COMP LIST IN EFFECT

ON THIS THREAD LIST YOUR:

NAME +HOW MANY PEOPLE (EX GEORGE +2)

ARRIVE AT DRAMA THIS FRIDAY BEFORE 11PM

TELL CASHIER YOU ARE ON THE LIST

AND YOUR IN FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DONT FORGET...........

HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY OCT,31 @DRAMA

Spend HALLOWEEN with the ML family

2,000 IN CASH FOR SEXIEST &BEST COSTUME!!!!

Originally posted by nootsy

me + 100

Dont you mean you plus 1 wait a minute Richie is Djing forget, just nootsy........hahahaaa Hey noots is your boyfriend gay too??

Damn that chick hated me, I guess I kinda made her ....sick to her stomach.......haha:puke:

Originally posted by kostaP

Dont you mean you plus 1 wait a minute Richie is Djing forget, just nootsy........hahahaaa Hey noots is your boyfriend gay too??

Damn that chick hated me, I guess I kinda made her ....sick to her stomach.......haha:puke:

Funny Kos - I think its a natural reaction for you to make girls sick to their stomaches - but she realllllllly hates you. You wish I was gay you pillow biting butt pirate. :mad: By the way - this Sunday lets go eat dinner there, can we get her as our waitress?

Originally posted by nootsy

Funny Kos - I think its a natural reaction for you to make girls sick to their stomaches - but she realllllllly hates you. You wish I was gay you pillow biting butt pirate. :mad: By the way - this Sunday lets go eat dinner there, can we get her as our waitress?

Im there every week either sunday or monday whenever sandmans not there cause me and his dad do the father son thing since he cant stand chris, But dont let chris know ok. Good. You can join us he likes hanging with straight guys (his mentality is that since his first born son was gay why bother having other dissapointing children and so he likes to pal around and have a few beers while watching the game and complaining about his son the dissapointment)

She's a bartender and I dont think she'll ever speak to me again...I feel kinda bad now.

Originally posted by thesandman

Just b/c you 2 dress rediculous on your Sunday's doesn't bring you shit....... Big fool at the door!

FU

(keep some VIP cards for me and make sure you persoanlly valet my car my little bitchand1/2)

oops you werent supposed to read that...Your dad said he was taking your computer adn giving it to the son that deserves it for being straight(me) and not a fudge-packing-sperm-farting-colon-cowboy(you).

Ill valet your car......after a dozen 151 shots!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Im there every week either sunday or monday whenever sandmans not there cause me and his dad do the father son thing since he cant stand chris, But dont let chris know ok. Good. You can join us he likes hanging with straight guys (his mentality is that since his first born son was gay why bother having other dissapointing children and so he likes to pal around and have a few beers while watching the game and complaining about his son the dissapointment)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: