Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diary of the MTV Video Music Awards Latinamerica...

funketeer

Damn...it's been a long crazy day (and night) we were rehearsing the shots all day...some bands will be performing on an outside stage, facing 17th street, if anyone is into latin rock...you might wanna pass by, to check'em out...Libido from Perú, Catupecu Machu from Argentina, Q'BO from México...these bands will perform during the pre-show, which starts at 8pm...

I'mm psyched...performing tomorrow night will be The Mars Volta, Korn, Dido, Sum 41 and Iggy Pop, sharing the stage with latin super-acts Café Tacuba, La Ley and Alejandro Sanz...it is a pretty big event, the stage looks amazing...we're all very proud of it and have worked our asses off for months...and it's finally here, yeessss!!! :)

The show starts at 8pm for the Pre-show and 9pm for the main show and it will air live on MTV Latin America and on MTV2 in the U.S.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

mtv.gif

I know noone gives a rat's ass about this, but I'll write about anyways...because, I don't care, I do what I want...plus, don't forget it is my pleasure to disgust you :D

It's "D Day", October the 23rd 2003...we are pumped up, everything is tweaked and ready to go...I'm tired as fuck, haven't stopped working towards tonite for the past month and 1/2...de pinga! It's a good feeling though...I'm tired to the verge of madness, really...my eyes are bloodshot...I look absolutely gorgeous :D

Anyways...like they say in space aeronautics...Godspeed MTVLA!

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by bicho

THAT'S THE ONLY THING YOU'VE GOT TO SAY???

WHAT ABOUT THE AFTER PARTY???

Damn!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The after-party was incredible...open bar...Kinky from Mexico performed and right after Kinky it was Little Louie Vega on the decks...I'm spent, what a night!!!!

:)