Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yacht Party...Ivano Bellini and Matt Spector

livewirebs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Actually, he gave me a couple CD's for free, even gave me an extra one for a friend when I asked for it. And NO he never hit on me, or tried to get in my pants.

He must've been drunk.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by shroomy

On a side note....

Someone please book Matt down on the beach. If you have not heard him, you should!

DUH!!!!! I said that a while ago, him and Chris Reiss. Get on the ball people......

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

thanks for the love shroomy and jackie, actually i will be playing down there at BLUE at the end of november... TBA but i will keep you posted!

Awesome, I am totally there!

Originally posted by biznation00

Wish you guys nothin' but the best with the party. Still yet to hear you Live Matt. I don't get up to Lauderdale much.

see u around town though in the meantime... :)

yeah biz you know i am still waitin' to do that shot with you... i think i am gonna creep by after the boat party. you gonna be around?

Originally posted by sobe2003

and anyone that goes on that boat is going to hear SPECTOR!!!

For sure, I went to Delux on Sat and Matt threw down choice tunes all night. I had a really good time and will be going back for sure. Great tunes, Good looking ladies, friendly people.:)

and most important great hospitality from LivewireBS and Matt.

People need to wake up and realize there are great places to go for a good time besides Sobe and downtown Miami.

you can see for yourself what kinda time I had, look at the pictures at .... , well you know where , in the Ft Lauderdale section.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

For sure, I went to Delux on Sat and Matt threw down choice tunes all night. I had a really good time and will be going back for sure. Great tunes, Good looking ladies, friendly people.:)

People need to wake up and realize there are great places to go for a good time besides Sobe and downtown Miami.

:werd:

you can see for yourself what kinda time I had, look at the pictures at .... , well you know where , in the Ft Lauderdale section.

thanks for love eric, i am glad you had a great time... MS

Guest brwneydtrouble

Great pics Eric.

Matt, you got some great looking ladies at your party!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by livewirebs

I'm just saying the old patio was special and that was due largely in part to Ivano. If he started back there this weekend you know all the original space heads would be back.

I know that the majority of the crew that I used to dance with are at NV now.......