Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space is open 10-31,why is every1 going to Venu,????

tnargs

Howells will be back in Miami most likely at " the club formerly called Space" within a few months, but the line-up of DJ's at Venu doesn't happen too often outside WMC.

Most of the board gets excited about hearing Edgar V @ Crobar and Stryke @ Maze, but with the Venu party you get both plus other CP DJ's like Sean Bauzay ( Meng) and even more.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Howells will be back in Miami most likely at " the club formerly called Space" within a few months, but the line-up of DJ's at Venu doesn't happen too often outside WMC.

Most of the board gets excited about hearing Edgar V @ Crobar and Stryke @ Maze, but with the Venu party you get both plus other CP DJ's like Sean Bauzay ( Meng) and even more.

meng is awsome ... imo he can compete with the big boys !! i never heard a set of his that disapointed !! im goin where im SURE to love the beats :D

Originally posted by koky

meng is awsome ... imo he can compete with the big boys !! i never heard a set of his that disapointed !! im goin where im SURE to love the beats :D

Bro stay away from me........YOU ARE A BAD INFLUENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

Space is closed. Finally. You MUST call it by it's new BADASS name...34!!!

There are so many good halloween parties in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area.

The thing I don't understand about Danny Howells is that most of his cd sets are really good (all the Nocturnal Frequencies and his GU Nu-Breed) but his live sets SUCK!!!!!!

GO 34!!!

Space 34 is closed. FINALLY!!! If you do not understand the meaning of not one but two "closing parties", I'm truly sorry.

It now has the extremely creative and highly original name 34!!!

What I don't understand about Howells is that his cd sets are so good (Nocturnal Frequencies 1,2,3 and GU NuBreed) but his live performances reside in a dumpster in some dark rat infested alley.

phillipo...somehow you just have to trash all the DJs I like...

Howells live sucks? Where have you been, man?

I have seen Howells live at 4 different venues, and have at least 7 live mixes from the man.

WMC '03 was basically all about Howells...his sets at BED, GU party at Shoreclub, and the Space patio party on the last Sunday of the conference are now stuff of LEGENDS AND LORE!!!!

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when ALL YOU TALK IS TRASH!!!

:mad:

Originally posted by southof5th

phillipo...somehow you just have to trash all the DJs I like...

Howells live sucks? Where have you been, man?

I have seen Howells live at 4 different venues, and have at least 7 live mixes from the man.

WMC '03 was basically all about Howells...his sets at BED, GU party at Shoreclub, and the Space patio party on the last Sunday of the conference are now stuff of LEGENDS AND LORE!!!!

The man is a fucking musical genious, his mixing is empeccable, his track selection is out of this world!

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when ALL YOU TALK IS TRASH!!!

:mad:

oops..I quoted myself, but my point is made!

Pod, I've seen him much more often than I'd like. I had some friends in The City who loved his crap and dragged me to Arc on the last saturday of every month where I would have to endure 9 hours of the same repetitive noise!!!

Those were the weekends that we would do a double take with DT on friday. You can imagine that especially after a DT set, Howells sounded like a garbage truck compacting its contents.

Originally posted by philippio

Pod, I've seen him much more often than I'd like. I had some friends in The City who loved his crap and dragged me to Arc on the last saturday of every month where I would have to endure 9 hours of the same repetitive noise!!!

Those were the weekends that we would do a double take with DT on friday. You can imagine that especially after a DT set, Howells sounded like a garbage truck compacting its contents.

basically what you're letting everyone know is that you don't know dance music from your ass.

Originally posted by philippio

Space 34 is closed. FINALLY!!! If you do not understand the meaning of not one but two "closing parties", I'm truly sorry.

It now has the extremely creative and highly original name 34!!!

What I don't understand about Howells is that his cd sets are so good (Nocturnal Frequencies 1,2,3 and GU NuBreed) but his live performances reside in a dumpster in some dark rat infested alley.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1802268

Southof5th, if you take me seriously, then you need to lighten up a bit. I'm just posting my opinion on this board everytime I post. If you're going to get fired up over everything I say, then buy a punching bag or something. I will always bash most of the big name dj's that 34 and all the other big clubs bring into town. I support local talent but only if I like what they play. That's right, I'm only speaking for myself and of my own opinions!!!

If you can understand that and get past all my teasing and sarcasm, maybe you will loosen up a bit.

So to make it fair, I've compiled a list of the dj's/producers I like but it's by no means complete. Bash away man!

Cue

Amalia L.

Eric Kittell

Soulman

Stingray

Danny Mitchell

Cianci & Avila

Oscar Fonseca

DJ Aladdin

b-side

Danny Tenaglia

Hipp-E & Halo