Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oxycotten?

No - otherwise it would be called heroin. The high is very similar and almost as addictive. Oxycontin contain the highest dosage of Oxycodone (which is found in Percocet) - and it is time released for 8 hours......

Little scary that I know all of that, but I am the queen of useless knowledge and I watch way too many documentaries...

Originally posted by drama

No - otherwise it would be called heroin. The high is very similar and almost as addictive. Oxycontin contain the highest dosage of Oxycodone (which is found in Percocet) - and it is time released for 8 hours......

Little scary that I know all of that, but I am the queen of useless knowledge and I watch way too many documentaries...

No shit.

I don't want to do it i just have a bunch of them. Guess ill flush em.

Originally posted by deeelite1

OR You can crush them and put them in peoples coffee at work.

A few times my job ordered Chinese food for the whole department and they had it setup buffet stile. My dream is to buy shitload of shrooms and mix it all into the food. Just the thought of the upper management starring at there hands and flapping there ties makes incredibly happy

Yes im not kidding it is my DREAM. I keep my goals small.

My bf is a contractor and goes to PF labs that has the stuff because they are a pharmacedutical company. All I remember was that about a year ago an armor truck filled with the stuff never made its delivery to the lab. I wonder where that went.

Even Giuliani represented PF labs when the FDA wanted to press charges.