Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Jonyquest Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh:

I wonder if the bird or ferret would win in a fight. My aunt used to breed amazons - bitches have a hard bite, but they're very cool - one of them actually played hide and go seek. How much are they asking for it?

Bird would definately win.

I have 3 cats and they are all scared of my bird.. My bird has actually chased them out of a room.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno - this bird's kind of little - I think the ferret might put up a good fight.

My bird is pretty small, AND has no fat on him and he still tears shit up. thing is, he has no fear and is very agressive.

He bit my dog in the nose once and did MAJOR damage.

either I have one tough parrot, or all of my other animals are pu$$ies.

Originally posted by stymie

my ferret killed both out birds one day. so there you go.

the ferret will win, and he might even hide one of the dead bodies under the tv like he did with mine.

Wait..

what kind of birds were they?

and how did he get them out of the cage?

thats pretty tragic :(

my ferret killed both our birds one day. so there you go.

the ferret will win, and he might even hide one of the dead bodies under the tv like he did with mine.

AHHHHHHHHH

YOUR NEW AVATAR IS SCARY.

Put Domo back, he is a much more handsome creature than the mutant you have on there now.

my ferret killed both our birds one day. so there you go.

yeah i was gonna say - ferrets are pretty sketchy. Bird won't even see her coming, but I still think it would be a pretty close match up.

yeah i was gonna say - ferrets are pretty sketchy. Bird won't even see her coming, but I still think it would be a pretty close match up.

not a close match up at all.

this was an 8yr old ferret thats hip's came out of place every morning.

not even close.

I've never owned a ferret so I'll take your words On it.

Come to think of it.. when I was younger, I was once at a friends house and we were sitting on the floor watching television. Out of nowhere her ferret ran up to me, bit my elbow, and took off. I didnt even see him coming.

ok the ferret wins.. VERY shady animal

they were some kind of parrots. he knocked the cage over, let em out... chased em down and malled them.

parrots?

holy crap. I can see if they were parakeets or lovebirds or finches or some pansy bird like that.. but parrots?

thats really sad.

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey Dee, does that bird make a shit load of noise??

Sty, Fucking great :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My bird? yea..

All Conures have a very very loud squawking and if that is the bird you are looking into getting, I suggest you rethink it.

Don't get me wrong, they are great birds. My bird is so damn smart, and they speak ALOT if you spend the time with them, thing is.. if you are in the same room and not paying attention to them they let out this ear piercing scream and keep doing it till you calm them down by paying attn.

My room is on the 2nd floor of my house, when I pull in the driveway, I can hear him yelling.. Thats how loud it is.

Originally posted by deeelite1

My bird? yea..

All Conures have a very very loud squawking and if that is the bird you are looking into getting, I suggest you rethink it.

Don't get me wrong, they are great birds. My bird is so damn smart, and they speak ALOT if you spend the time with them, thing is.. if you are in the same room and not paying attention to them they let out this ear piercing scream and keep doing it till you calm them down by paying attn.

My room is on the 2nd floor of my house, when I pull in the driveway, I can hear him yelling.. Thats how loud it is.

Yeah one of my aunt's birds used to wait till you were on the phone and it would start freaking out - this horrible crying/screaming that sounded like a little kid getting beaten.

My bird? yea..

Holy fuck you serious. It didnt even make a noise when I saw it. I dont want the thing fucking squacking all night long, that is too annoying for me. That is like having a fucking kid.

Yeah one of my aunt's birds used to wait till you were on the phone and it would start freaking out - this horrible crying/screaming that sounded like a little kid getting beaten.

a conure's scream breaks all sound barriers.

whenever my phone rings (cell or house) my bird yells HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO for like 20 seconds straight, then goes right into squawking.

oh its terrible... and the even more terrible part of it ~ I'm used to it.

a conure's scream breaks all sound barriers.

whenever my phone rings (cell or house) my bird yells HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO for like 20 seconds straight, then goes right into squawking.

oh its terrible... and the even more terrible part of it ~ I'm used to it.

Oh shit, glad you told me this!! Is yours the blue one or the colored one, because I read that the colored one are bitches.

Dee = quality new Boston board member