Clubplanet Nightlife Community

greenstone stx

bumpdaddy

someone is selling fake bottles of greenstone brand 2mg stix... They're hard to spot ... but if you get a bottle that has 10/23/07

expiration and lot # 2023jm they're probably bogus.... these guys are laser copying fake lables ... The bottles look the same but have a different cap.... Buyer beware ... ran across them today ... called my usual supplier and he gave me this bit of info.... they're selling em ridiculously cheap... $100 a bottle... that was the first tip off

ps... theyre basicly some herball knock off from china .. they look the same but dont have any markings on them

oh, okay. because a friend of mine was tying to sell me these pills telling me they were xanax, and i took a look at them and i'd never seen anything like that before. they were shaped like a stick but rounded at the ends and said JANSSEN on one side and R 1 on the white pills, which he said were 1milligram. then the other ones were almost orangish and also said JANSSEN with R 2 on the reverse side, which were 2milligrams

i didnt buy them though. this wasnt really a good friend of mine and im not too keen on buying pills that i dont know what they are and ive never seen before:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ladyshady

oh, okay. because a friend of mine was tying to sell me these pills telling me they were xanax, and i took a look at them and i'd never seen anything like that before. they were shaped like a stick but rounded at the ends and said JANSSEN on one side and R 1 on the white pills, which he said were 1milligram. then the other ones were almost orangish and also said JANSSEN with R 2 on the reverse side, which were 2milligrams

i didnt buy them though. this wasnt really a good friend of mine and im not too keen on buying pills that i dont know what they are and ive never seen before:rolleyes:

Because the Janssen tab with an R 2 on it is a 2mg Risperdal tablet, the tablet with R 1 is 1mg Risperdal.

Neither have any recreational value.

thats correct ... there are yellow alprazolam stix on the market... but they aren't janssen...janssens colors follow the same as upjohn.. white orange blue white..

greenstones sticks are actually manufactured for greenstone NJ by Pharmacia and Upjohn, in MI ... read the bottom left side of the label next time you get a bottle... interesting how the brand name manufacturer is selling their pills as generics to be distributed by someone else for 20% of what their brand name costs???