Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...asdf HOME-KEYS jkl;...

dgmodel

how many ppl here actually type using home keys??? where did you learn how to type??? mavis beacon or school??? i remember having to take typing classes as an elective in jhs with mr.troy, (picture a stickfigure version of tom selleck with the voice of ben stein) man talk about boring... a a a a a s s s s d d d d etc...

neither, self-taught.

not a touch typist (but almost as fast), not a finger/hen-pecker, either.

one day... I just realized that I wasn't looking down (as safety measure) anymore... was kinda cool. I was interning at a publishing company at 19, and I called my boss over to show him...

:ghey:

but, it's still pretty cool.. most laypersons are impressed... but I integrate backspacing, pretty seamlessly, too.

yea, i use home keys.

i took a typing class in middle school, but I wasn't so fast when i finished the class.

and then i got AOHell. and when i went into chat rooms, in order to keep up with the conversation i had to type faster & faster...and eventually i realized i was pretty fast and not lookin @ the keyboard.

I like typing.