Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"attn:"

dgmodel

whats up with all these attn threads??? just pm them or shoot an IM... it just doesnt make sense... its understandable if the person has disabled pm/email's or you dont know their aim name... but c'mon.... this place is flooded with ATTN threads..."Private Messages are there for a reason, as is the technology to alert users to new PMs. Please try to avoid posting "ATTN: so and so" messages asking people to check their PMs. These threads can clog up the board and are not for general consumption...'

I agree...

it's kinda :ghey:

but I think it appeals to their voyeuristic nature... since they obviously have the option.

What I would love to see (this being as good a place as any to put/suggest it) would be:

self-moderated threads... where you could delete posts (of yours alone) if you wanted to keep it from going :jacked: , like this one has!

Originally posted by dgmodel

whats up with all these attn threads??? just pm them or shoot an IM... it just doesnt make sense... its understandable if the person has disabled pm/email's or you dont know their aim name... but c'mon.... this place is flooded with ATTN threads..."Private Messages are there for a reason, as is the technology to alert users to new PMs. Please try to avoid posting "ATTN: so and so" messages asking people to check their PMs. These threads can clog up the board and are not for general consumption...'

How true that is :blank: