13 members have voted

1. 1. Music is the answer

• Keep it the same cause its making money
    • im actually sick of it and so are the djs
    • i live in a cave - what is clubbing

• 7 months later...
Disagree!

100%!!

That statement is based purely on fear...

and this is why the NYC night life scene has been dying..

There are no creative sounds and minds,like my star Liqid touch said above,stop being lame ass sheep everyone!

We are here to ensure that a change is made...

Hip hop and house,cmon,that is totally whack!

Together..I mean,,WTF?

To attract the masses,sure,but,at the same time the whole scene is dying...

What about just going out for the music,not to see who has the newest line of D+G....

What about a true experience,what about going out to a club,and never being turned away?

Sheep,stop being sheep,purely stated!

Embrace a change!

Embrace trance,,pure EDM baby!!

That's what it's all about!

See you on the other side....

Roxxia

i think u misunderstood what i was saying... i said variety is a GOOD thing

i also dont think you realized that its from october '03

as opposed to... october 2004?? october 03 was the last october...

how's the job hunt going??

by the way whoever started this thread is a moron.. hiphop and house in the same room is a good thing.. not a negative.. it keeps everybody happy

as opposed to... october 2004?? october 03 was the last october...

how's the job hunt going??

by the way whoever started this thread is a moron.. hiphop and house in the same room is a good thing.. not a negative.. it keeps everybody happy

it isnt

i will be entering the july police academy class (hopefully, im not done with everything yet) they make ya jump thru too fuckin many hoops for this shit

it isnt

i will be entering the july police academy class (hopefully, im not done with everything yet) they make ya jump thru too fuckin many hoops for this shit

yeah it's definitely a pain in the ass... when is the next class.... i dont think i can do the job im in for that much longer..

Im not saying I agree overal or disagree... but I HATE it when people say "the club scene is dying."

Its always dying in someones eyes, and in someone elses eyes its still going strong. The state of NYCs "club scene" is 100% in the eye of the beholder. Its always changing as do people. Its not going to stay the same just to please you, its going to try to appeal to the masses. Who, for the most part seem to like it enough to pay $25 - $40 cover for one night out.

*shrug*

yeah it's definitely a pain in the ass... when is the next class.... i dont think i can do the job im in for that much longer..

the next class is in july but you have to get mad shit done before that ie: initial paperwork, medical exam, psycological exam, oral psyc interview, meeting with investigator, and physical ability test.. big pain in the assssss