Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko without a DOUBT is the best fucken club in NJ

the energy was so so so SICK richie santana won me over here tore it TO FUCKEN HELL! . What a fucken time.... Happy b-day dan fury thanks Joe and george.. Big shout out to the girls foot i stepped on HOOla! and i would like to say me beign a fan of hip hop the hip hop dj is the worst i ever herd , he does not mix anything and changes all the songs on the fly...but whatever who cares deko is the best club in nj

Originally posted by notallthere666

the energy was so so so SICK richie santana won me over here tore it TO FUCKEN HELL! . What a fucken time.... Happy b-day dan fury thanks Joe and george.. Big shout out to the girls foot i stepped on HOOla! and i would like to say me beign a fan of hip hop the hip hop dj is the worst i ever herd , he does not mix anything and changes all the songs on the fly...but whatever who cares deko is the best club in nj

i agree with the hip hop comment. i like to go down there for a bit...but i couldnt take it either. i hate when he switches songs every 2 minutes

GREAT time at Deko last night....Music was completely On Point....

I want to thank Joe and Lisa for the hook up......THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING....

Georgie, so nice to see you behind the bar at my favorite saturday spot.....thanks for the black label (fucking disgusting)...LOL

Cant wait for JAR'S b-day.....if you thought he was mangled this week.......

:tongue:

i agree. deko is def the hottest saturday party from sept. to MDW!!!!..............only one complaint is the 2 o'clock closing, but it dont even matter!!!........make me get enough rest for SUNDAY FOOTBALL

they def treat us w/ the "WE ARE THE FUCKEN SHIT" treatment every time...........

Originally posted by roddigga

i agree. deko is def the hottest saturday party from sept. to MDW!!!!..............only one complaint is the 2 o'clock closing, but it dont even matter!!!........make me get enough rest for SUNDAY FOOTBALL

they def treat us w/ the "WE ARE THE FUCKEN SHIT" treatment every time...........

People hate being treated like shit... Yet they love being treated like

"the shit" so funny lol

Hey guys !!! The energy last nite at Deko was magnetic...good vibe all around...Santana was on point..good synergy noted ...played some new sick harder stuff towards the end, as well as mixing in some of my favorite classics ( "That's The Way Love Is", "Rain") All I have to say is thank God for that extra hour !!! Had a great time with everybody...Happy Birthday to all who were celebrating NotAlllThere..thanx again for the CD...good mix of Trance, House and Hip Hop...my 3 loves...maybe I'll check out downstairs a little next week to change it up a bit...I can't wait for this weekend already...I hope I'll be getting plenty of treats Gonna be a long week at the hospital...but I love my job and all the people that I help there...and it makes the time go by fast ...I hope everyone else on here has a good week too Later... aquagirl

PS- Who says Blondes have more fun

icon02.gif

I don't know the future.

I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.

Im going to show the world. A world without rules and controls. A world without borders and boundries. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. Im going to tell you how this is going to begin. A world where anything is possible...anything is possible...anything is possible

Originally posted by aquagirl125

Hey guys !!! The energy last nite at Deko was magnetic...good vibe all around...Santana was on point..good synergy noted ...played some new sick harder stuff towards the end, as well as mixing in some of my favorite classics ( "That's The Way Love Is", "Rain") All I have to say is thank God for that extra hour !!! Had a great time with everybody...Happy Birthday to all who were celebrating NotAlllThere..thanx again for the CD...good mix of Trance, House and Hip Hop...my 3 loves...maybe I'll check out downstairs a little next week to change it up a bit...I can't wait for this weekend already...I hope I'll be getting plenty of treats Gonna be a long week at the hospital...but I love my job and all the people that I help there...and it makes the time go by fast ...I hope everyone else on here has a good week too Later... aquagirl

PS- Who says Blondes have more fun

icon02.gif

I don't know the future.

I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.

Im going to show the world. A world without rules and controls. A world without borders and boundries. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. Im going to tell you how this is going to begin. A world where anything is possible...anything is possible...anything is possible

No prob :tongue: dj notallthere in the hizzouse lol lol

me andgeorge were quite a team /saturday and perhaps we are responsible for jars condition..lol..at least you didn't have to walk down the blvd to see us both.

notallthere I loved when you were banging on the bar..you looked liek you were havign a great time...xoxoxo to hype, brian1500, pipdaddy..and of course birthday boy danfury

richie was off the hook loved lulu EXSTACY..THAT'S THE WAY LOVE IS both favorites of mine..energy was through the roof and everyone was beautiful as usually...excellent party,,,,george I thought you were waiting for me :laugh:

A lil late but...

Joey, Sergio, George, Otter and whoever else I missed... Thanks for everything.

Also thanks to all those that came out despite the Yanks game lol.

RS took that extra hour to another level, too bad it couldn't be open till 3 every saturday.

Never made it to Deep, but plan on checking it out at some point this Saturday.