Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have comments on Juniors new cd??

My roomate bought the Junior CD on Friday night, just as I was getting ready to go to Twilo. It definetly got me psyched to hit the clubs, but I don't think it's as good as his last double CD. It may just need to grow on me.

------------------

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

I bought it, listened to it at work and brought it right back and exchanged it for an off the hook cd by Joe Clausell. It sucked! I was hoping for some good tribal beats but he's just not the same. Maybe 3 or 4 songs at the end of the first cd were good. He had some ok vocals on the second cd but it's not something I wanted to keep in my cd collection. Train wrecks is all I can say about it. I don't like his new sound, I prefer the old Junior. ARENA!!!! Just my $.02.

Becca smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Junior's CD is off da hook!My fav tracks are on cd1:3-on&on-Donna Delroy,6-Swallow it down E&mac lane and 10-14(funky tribal beats).On disc 2 love track 6 the remix of kelis Good Stuff and 7 byron stingly's remix.

Its phat what he did with Movin' up by Inaya Day,he split it up into 2 tracks and made them shine!Finally track 10s vocals are words to live by!!!!I have all his cds and this is a tie with his last one!! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm20.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Archived