Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween Nite@Cubik, Sandra Collins!

funshine

Originally posted by raver_mania

NOt sure if I'm going....not into Sandra collins (cheesy trance), and haven't heard of the other djs. Any info on them?

did you ever hear kwsing and miss bliss play out year or two ago in dc? lovely nuskooly breaks. . .she recently got on the marine parade label. . .plays out mostly in nyc, i think. . .check out her mixes on breaksworld.com. . .

don't forget to wear a costume :tongue:

Originally posted by scratchapella

did you ever hear kwsing and miss bliss play out year or two ago in dc? lovely nuskooly breaks. . .she recently got on the marine parade label. . .plays out mostly in nyc, i think. . .check out her mixes on breaksworld.com. . .

i've heard good things about her, too. i'm really more interested in checking out k-swing than sandra.

Originally posted by scratchapella

no, I don't think I did.

Hmm..costumes huh? I suck at finding costumes...dunno what to be. Matrix dude maybe?

I went to Party City last night, helping a friend of mine find a costume, and DAMMMMMNNNN! The place was packed, 3/4 of the costumes and accessories were gone, and everyone was just pushing each other as far as the eye could see...... :eek:

Crazyness

Originally posted by funshine

I went to Party City last night, helping a friend of mine find a costume, and DAMMMMMNNNN! The place was packed, 3/4 of the costumes and accessories were gone, and everyone was just pushing each other as far as the eye could see...... :eek:

Crazyness

I couldn't find an invisible man costume. They kept saying it was "over there," but I didn't see anything. Those fockers!:mad:

Originally posted by raver_mania

NOt sure if I'm going....not into Sandra collins (cheesy trance), and haven't heard of the other djs. Any info on them?

Sandra Collins hasn't played trance in years. I saw Sandra and Kswing recently in miami. Collins is worth going to if you like progressive house.... she plays alot of vocals and melodic songs, IMO, great song selection and mixes clean. Dont go if you are expecting her to rock Big Trance athems from the nineties, you will be dissappointed. Shes hot!!

Kswing didn't impress me too much, breaky, funky, progressive house, her selection was all over the place... mixes weren't that coherent.. not my cup of tea, but most ppl will probably go for it.

But shes hot.... perfecto does a good job of marketing.