Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When was the last time you road a byciicle?

Originally posted by notallthere666

HAHAHAH!

Actually when iwas like 12 i used to have a boom box taped with duct tape to the front of my bike and i would ride around blasting music.. hahhahahah

why doesnt that suprise me? :laugh: :laugh:

I say you go ahead and get the helmet...I can see you rockin that riding around the town! I can just imagine myself driving down the street and seeing "notallthere" on a shwinn 10 speed with a helmet on....CLASSIC. :tongue:

Originally posted by xrapturex

why doesnt that suprise me? :laugh: :laugh:

I say you go ahead and get the helmet...I can see you rockin that riding around the town! I can just imagine myself driving down the street and seeing "notallthere" on a shwinn 10 speed with a helmet on....CLASSIC. :tongue:

haha ill prob go into a tree... Im not joking though i really want to do this.. The thought of riding aroudn town care free on my bike is really putting me in a great mood

Originally posted by notallthere666

haha ill prob go into a tree... Im not joking though i really want to do this.. The thought of riding aroudn town care free on my bike is really putting me in a great mood

ahhh, the wind blowing through your hair!!!!! Just out of a hallmark commercial! :D :D :D

I hear ya though, i used to love my bicycle...then i got a license. There went that theory. Now I only ride stationary bikes. LOL, there's a theory!

Originally posted by thrillfire

Delware Water Gap... on the border of PA/NJ on 80,

but i usually bike for an hr when i get a chance during weekend right by my house at Tourne Park in morris county.

this was my first actual serious bike trip and i don't think i'll be doing that for a while.

Water Gap is the best. I love hikin gup there