Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC sucks!

Originally posted by rocluber

I was expecting more from big apple but i see that London is is a way bigger party scene than NYC!And that's not logical right?

Listen up you Iraqi Gold bullion colored snaggle/stalagmite tooth piece of Eurotrash, because I'm going to say it once.

There are either two explanations for that waste of my 2 minuets drivel you wrote.

a) you were repeatedly dropped on your head at birth, thrown down a flight of stairs, dropkicked out the hospital door into the Special Bus and bottlefed formaldehyde there until your mother could afford the 44 gallon drum of mineral turpentine you were weaned on to at 9 months.

B) you spent a Saturday night at Turtle Bay, drinking White Russians with Private High School teachers, followed by a SARS infected hotdog at Papaya King, and decided to rant on here.

Regardless of which it may be, NYC does not need any more of you tight pant high top sneeker wearing 1980 Jansport backpack wearing danruff haired euro trash polluting our streets drunk off 25 Guiness's singing Country Pride songs down 25th street in 10 man arm-linked cock squad.

I’ve no desire to read your posts which have as much relevance as a 3 tooth'd retard banging his forehead on the spacebar key while drooling on his cordless mouse a moment longer and will be sorely tempted to make good use of the nearest polo mallet to play whack-a-mole with your gonads, if you open that Aztec cave you call a mouth again.

Originally posted by rizzo

a) you were repeatedly dropped on your head at birth, thrown down a flight of stairs, dropkicked out the hospital door into the Special Bus and bottlefed formaldehyde there until your mother could afford the 44 gallon drum of mineral turpentine you were weaned on to at 9 months.

Impressive and creative... 9/10! :tongue:

Doesn't the nightlife in some parts of London shutdown at 1 or 2am??

I was expecting more from big apple but i see that London is is a way bigger party scene than NYC!And that's not logical right?

Ahh...have no fear!!

The movement of EDM has begun..and it's on its rise up as we speak at this moment!

Think London had a good thing,well,just wait and see what me and my star Liqid Touch have in store for you...

Click this link,and be sure to check this party out..then..tell me what you think...

Cheers...

No dissapointments here!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=189921

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Listen up you Iraqi Gold bullion colored snaggle/stalagmite tooth piece of Eurotrash, because I'm going to say it once.

There are either two explanations for that waste of my 2 minuets drivel you wrote.

B) you spent a Saturday night at Turtle Bay, drinking White Russians with Private High School teachers, followed by a SARS infected hotdog at Papaya King, and decided to rant on here.

Regardless of which it may be, NYC does not need any more of you tight pant high top sneeker wearing 1980 Jansport backpack wearing danruff haired euro trash polluting our streets drunk off 25 Guiness's singing Country Pride songs down 25th street in 10 man arm-linked cock squad.

I’ve no desire to read your posts which have as much relevance as a 3 tooth'd retard banging his forehead on the spacebar key while drooling on his cordless mouse a moment longer and will be sorely tempted to make good use of the nearest polo mallet to play whack-a-mole with your gonads, if you open that Aztec cave you call a mouth again.

WTF???

What kind of a response is that to someone who is merely looking for a club scene?

Not a whack club scene!!

This man is on point 100%,the NYC club scene is a farce!

That is about to change real soon..

I am completely appalled by this ....

Is this the love that is given to an out of towner merely stating the facts??

EDM is alive,and NYC is about to rise very soon..

I am guaranteeing that!

Now,you get off your high horse before it falls off that cliff yonder!!

UGH!! Your words make me :vomit2:

Originally posted by fierciaroxx

WTF???

What kind of a response is that to someone who is merely looking for a club scene?

Not a whack club scene!!

This man is on point 100%,the NYC club scene is a farce!

That is about to change real soon..

I am completely appalled by this ....

Is this the love that is given to an out of towner merely stating the facts??

EDM is alive,and NYC is about to rise very soon..

I am guaranteeing that!

Now,you get off your high horse before it falls off that cliff yonder!!

UGH!! Your words make me :vomit2:

hahaha, are you on mescaline?

Your new so I wont send out my tribe of Swahili spearmen to rape you..just tighen up your muzzle and you'll be good.

Yea the clubs close at 2am,,,what a fun night that will be,,,,,,,,,How can nyc suck look at you guys over there with your yellow teeth and bad hair,,,,you guys copy us anyway just like rest of the world,,,,We have thousands of clubs and bars,,,,,,

Originally posted by tunnle

Yea the clubs close at 2am,,,what a fun night that will be,,,,,,,,,How can nyc suck look at you guys over there with your yellow teeth and bad hair,,,,you guys copy us anyway just like rest of the world,,,,We have thousands of clubs and bars,,,,,,

now ur just generalizing ..... hes posting about an instance in nyc and how it made him feel

like u never had a rotten night?

Rizzo, thanks for sticking up for New York City. We really need all the respect we can get.

As for London having a better night life??? If they do...more power to them.

New York's night life has plummeted since 9/11. Ever since then it's hard to get it going and lift everyone's spirits here.

We'll get up there again some day. I know we will, we just have to have faith and get some more clubs to open and some better promoters.

That's all...LOVE THE BIG APPLE, FOR EVER!!!

Much love for all!!:) :) :D:3some:

Originally posted by nite4earth

New York's night life has plummeted since 9/11. Ever since then it's hard to get it going and lift everyone's spirits here.

We'll get up there again some day. I know we will, we just have to have faith and get some more clubs to open and some better promoters.

That's all...LOVE THE BIG APPLE, FOR EVER!!!

Much love for all!!:) :) :D:3some:

It started to suffer before 9/11... let's all thank Giuliani for one, and the recession certainly didn't help matters. Anyway, I definitely agree with the rest... we're just in a slump right now, things will pick up again- hopefully soon!

:clap::clap2::bounce::bowdown:

What's with this door policy here in U.S.A. I THINK THAT SUX, i mean is clubbing culture about what you wear or if you're with a woman?Fuck that man if go to a club the three things that i want are:To get high,listen to great music and have a great time.If somebody thinks that this not right than start listening to romances.:)

all this douche wants is to bug on like its still the 90's

I REPEAT SHUT THE FUCK UP

GO BACK TO WHERE EVER YA CAME FROM WE DONT WANT YA