Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cellar Bar

Cellar Bar is actually a really nice place. It's more of a "sit and drink or eat" place than anything. They have a tiny little DJ booth and yet, I don't recall there being a dance floor.

If you go, be prepared to pay for the drinks. If I remember correctly, we paid around $18 for a long island ice tea. But if you like a nice, upscale enviornment, it's definitely the place to go. Crowd is a bit older....say 30's.

Originally posted by misskittie

Cellar Bar is actually a really nice place. It's more of a "sit and drink or eat" place than anything. They have a tiny little DJ booth and yet, I don't recall there being a dance floor.

If you go, be prepared to pay for the drinks. If I remember correctly, we paid around $18 for a long island ice tea. But if you like a nice, upscale enviornment, it's definitely the place to go. Crowd is a bit older....say 30's.

There goes your anwer. I did the party there on Thursday's with DJ REACH from MTV. Def a chill, upscale, low key spot.

Victor Soto

crowd is a lot of suit and tie, local yuppie biz assholes- no thanks

Originally posted by babbo

crowd is a lot of suit and tie, local yuppie biz assholes- no thanks

lol yuppies! Yea, pretty much! I remember when we went, there were a bunch of wrinkling old broads with their droopy tits pushed up in their maden-form bras. We had fun but really, it's not the place for me and my friends.

It's nice, but not worth it.

lol yuppies! Yea, pretty much! I remember when we went, there were a bunch of wrinkling old broads with their droopy tits pushed up in their maden-form bras. We had fun but really, it's not the place for me and my friends.

It's nice, but not worth it.

where you been? out of retirement I see

Originally posted by djjonstephen

where you been? out of retirement I see

ha!

Retirement? Who, me? lol I always say that and then somehow get pulled back in. I've been around though. Not so much in the City but still gettin' mah jammy-jam on. Where the heck have YOU been? I rarely see your booty out on the town.

ha!

Retirement? Who, me? lol I always say that and then somehow get pulled back in. I've been around though. Not so much in the City but still gettin' mah jammy-jam on. Where the heck have YOU been? I rarely see your booty out on the town.

I've been around......things to see people to do

I'm sure I'll see you around soon enough....I usually see you at the most random times

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I've been around......things to see people to do

I'm sure I'll see you around soon enough....I usually see you at the most random times

In that case, wanna meet up randomly? Have a couple drinks...few shots... :tongue: Last time I saw you was Centro I think....Cox?

-----

And back to the topic:

Cellar Bar does pull in some of the "famous area people". The last time I was there was for a VIPGuestlist party arranged by Donny and Tina. The cast and crew of "Oz" was there celebrating something in the upper table area. CMB1975 on the board even got to sit down and have a chat with Gary Sinese.

The place is nice but there's a billion other places in the City that are MUCH more worth it. Everyone should go at least once though and come to their own conclusion.

In that case, wanna meet up randomly? Have a couple drinks...few shots... :tongue: Last time I saw you was Centro I think....Cox?

If random is what you want then random its gonna be.......I'm easy when it comes to that;)

make one of the shots a body shot and we're on