Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD at House of Blues 11/15

dbolboy

Originally posted by dbolboy

nice thanks. from the photos it looks like one big dance floor, are there any chill lounges in the back or whatnot, also is there a bar in there?

HOB is a dope venue. You will like it. If you have extra cash and/or come with some heads i suggest you buy one of the vip operaboxes. I think they run $200-$600 depending on how busy it is(im sure this event will sell out) but its a good investement if you want to have some room. HOB will be beyond packed for that show.

Originally posted by dmbootylicious

they have box areas you can rent. They are a few bars around the place. Some tables to seat at as well. For PVD, the place is going to be slammed. Call HOB and see how much it cost to rent a box area.

Hey Deann!

Are you and johnny getting the box again? Im thinking about going and buying one.....

tommy

Originally posted by diesel77

Hey Deann!

Are you and johnny getting the box again? Im thinking about going and buying one.....

tommy

:D

Hey Tommy!!!

I am for sure thinking about it. Give JC a call and see what he wants to do. Let me know what you need in cash. I will have my friend Kerry with me as well. Talk to you very soon. :)