Clubplanet Nightlife Community

info on Crobar

ghost69

Originally posted by ghost69

Thank you DM. Any other good things in Chi-town?

Spundae is at Vision. Pure is at Transit and now Crobar. Not sure what you are into. A lot of good talent is coming though Chicago in November. Pure is bring PVD, Nick Warren, Sander Kleinenberg. Spundea got Richie Hawtin......Crobar this Friday has Dave Waxman. Scene is starting to shape up.

Thank you dm. I just moved to Miami from Chicago and just wanted to see how the scene is out there if anything new opened up. PS you have to come down to Miami and see the new club we are building in Miami. It has everything. Hip Hop and the best house around.

Originally posted by ghost69

Also DM go check out www.cooljunkie.com

go to nightclubs and click on NOCTURNAL just to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

a head of you on that one. My girl just moved to Miami and sent me the link a few weeks back on it. I will be down the week of the WMC again in 04. Hope you are enjoying yourself down there. :)

The place is top notch. Finaly a world class club in Chicago. The place looks great, nice layout and still has some of that old crobar vibe.

I loved the old crobar, the dark, dirty, industrial underground feel was what I loved about it, they totaly changed and remodeled everything but I still loved it. NEW & IMPROVED