Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 10/28/03

weyes

i already posted this in another forum, and this doesn't apply much in the very-drama-free l.a. forum, but i figure i'll put up a reprint to any who've seen the threads to which i refer in this post :) .:

seriously, people - i'm not trying to go all "i'm ok, you're ok" on everyone, but the "i don't give a shit about cp, i just go here to waste my time" line is just bravado peeps spout when they wanna look tough when arguing with others --- and it's really getting tired.

i think it's perfectly fine to give a shit about this board. and, whether most of you want to admit it or not, you do give a shit. if you couldn't post ever again starting tomorrow, that would bother you. most of us have made friends through this board. some of us just like to have it as something to come home to or to save us from being bored senseless at work. but it matters. for it to matter to you when things are going well but then to say that it doesn't 'cause you think it makes you sound independent and cool when someone picks a fight with you (i.e. "this board obviously matters to you; i couldn't care less") is just stupid.

anycrap, i wanna say that cp matters to me, and i don't lie about it. y'all can admit it matters to you, too; we won't look down on you for it in our true hearts of hearts :heart: .

tune in tomorrow :) .