Roll Call and Set Times for CP Afterparty

Guest brwneydtrouble

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by b-side

I'm actaully playing whatever feels good...

Prob some of Dean Colemans / Stryke's remixes which borderline Techno & Prog..

Sounds good...I am actually spinning after you so stick around for a bit if you can for some more House...at least I will finally get to meet you and a couple others that I keep just missing here and there.

Guest saleen351

Bring your "A" game if saleen shows up, i'm writing a cj review...

that means:

1. track selection

2. mixing

3. flow

etc.... i'll spot a flaw a mile away, and guido anthems get you more points...

btw, no autographs after 4am... sorry:(

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

that means:

1. track selection

2. mixing

3. flow

Id be honored to have the great Saleen come to our party and write up a CJ Review.....:bowdown:

Originally posted by saleen351

that means:

1. track selection

2. mixing

3. flow

dude who the fuck are you kidding?.....with that springsteen shit in your title....:laugh:

Great Line-up Jackie!!! Thanks once again for putting this together you’re the best.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ok, lets see whos gonna be hardcore enough to make it to the afterparty.....

Set Times:

4:00 - 5:00 Michael Warren (mrmiami)

5:00 - 6:00 Sean Bauzay & djFX

6:00 - 7:00 Wendel

7:00 - 7:45 Michael Martin

7:45 - 8:30 B-Side

8:30 - 9:15 Lyrik

9:15-10:00 Mirza

10:00-10:45 Seazunz

And if there are still people there.....OPEN DEX!!

Meaning that I will try to monopolize the turntables. ;)

Well, sounds like its gonna be an interesting morning after, with quite a nice mix of styles. Im gonna have a LOT of fun, and hope you all will too. If I have left anyone out, let me know and I am SOOO sorry!

:biggrin:

Originally posted by CrzyC

OMG!!! Its going to be a loooong night. I'll def be leaving Venu early so that I can hear MrMiami. Also been looking forward to hearing MIRZA's set. Hope i am still alive by then. :eek:

:D :D :roll::spin2: CrzyC you'll still be alive. Sorry no trance:D :D

Jackie...Nice Line-up..Thank you very much ...Your soo DOWN in my book ...It's Good too see that someone really cares about locals...You deserve MAd porps for even thinking of doing this event....If u ever need any extra Dj lessons ..let me know ;) I'll be more than happy to put in my 2 cents into your knowledge...As for the Djs...Awesome Line-up...Michael Warren ...

cool guy ....I met him @ Mirage a while back ...Sean n FX..those guys have my out most respect....I met FX a while back ..dope guy ...both of u are very talented dudes...Wendel...to me this guy is a Miami old skool legend .....NO LIE!! B-side...I've heard good stuff from this guy...I want to listen to his sound live...4 sure...

Lyrik..that's my BOY!! GOOD to hear that he will be there ...That guy is sooo down ..its not even funny how down he is!! Bringing that Chicago House sound to Miami..dope dope dope....Mirza....

Very cool kat....I met him @ Lyrik's BBQ THANG.....Happy to see him on the line-up 2...Seazunz..MR. college radio ...I met him along time ago @ the FIU radio station...passed by to drop off a mix tape...I remember..cool guy 2....Trick or TREAT...this will be a nice after party....Thanks To miss TRouble !!!!!!:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thanks guys for the warm words. I am REALLY looking forward to the afterparty. Its good to see so many styles in one place, in one night. Usually, to hear all this I would have to stop by a few clubs in one night....those of you that know me, KNOW that I do that very often. I am sure we will all have a great time.....2 days left!!!!

Originally posted by michaelmartin

Jackie...Nice Line-up..Thank you very much ...Your soo DOWN in my book ...It's Good too see that someone really cares about locals...You deserve MAd porps for even thinking of doing this event....If u ever need any extra Dj lessons ..let me know ;) I'll be more than happy to put in my 2 cents into your knowledge...As for the Djs...Awesome Line-up...Michael Warren ...

cool guy ....I met him @ Mirage a while back ...Sean n FX..those guys have my out most respect....I met FX a while back ..dope guy ...both of u are very talented dudes...Wendel...to me this guy is a Miami old skool legend .....NO LIE!! B-side...I've heard good stuff from this guy...I want to listen to his sound live...4 sure...

Lyrik..that's my BOY!! GOOD to hear that he will be there ...That guy is sooo down ..its not even funny how down he is!! Bringing that Chicago House sound to Miami..dope dope dope....Mirza....

Very cool kat....I met him @ Lyrik's BBQ THANG.....Happy to see him on the line-up 2...Seazunz..MR. college radio ...I met him along time ago @ the FIU radio station...passed by to drop off a mix tape...I remember..cool guy 2....Trick or TREAT...this will be a nice after party....Thanks To miss TRouble !!!!!!:D

:aright:

props to Jackie for real!!

:aright:

Michael you are one cool cat. I’m looking forward to Friday it should be sick!!!:vomit3:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Make sure you guys tell me if you are going to put you on the CP list, that way its only $5.

browneyedtrouble@msn.com

or PM me.

i let you know by tomorrow....im looking forward to hear my man MIRZA.,great dj who really deserves the exposure,LYRIK....which i really enjoy playing at the bbq...and MICHAEL MARTIN who i didnt had the chance to hear yet...but my partner told me he was great.....i hope i can make it tomorrow!!