Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PostPoned...as the Anticipation grows

Well it pains me to write this but our NOV 8th Deborah Cox show has been postponed. The postponement is due to uncontrollable circumstances. Ever since 9/11 Work Visa's have been a bitch to get and Considering Deborah is from Canada she couldnt get one for November 8th. Thats the bad News the good News is that she will be securing a visa and a new date at SoundGarden in the Very near future so all i can say is the anticipation grows....the Other good News is that now our Nov 15th show of AMUKA LASGO and ROC project will not feel the affect of a hangover from having DC the week before it and this should be a really big night .....

We apologize please stay tuned to Soundgarden.net our Direct mail and to the weekly updates on the New York Minute On KTU

thanks

richie

that sucks..... too bad.... I've encountered this issue once..... the only way around it is for her to request a turist visa, come here, do the show and get paid in cash or international wire transfer.... It was worth it for us at the time...and the artist's management was willing to cooperate...I;m sure it was alot easier to do before 9/11

Originally posted by richiev525

Well it pains me to write this but our NOV 8th Deborah Cox show has been postponed. The postponement is due to uncontrollable circumstances. Ever since 9/11 Work Visa's have been a bitch to get and Considering Deborah is from Canada she couldnt get one for November 8th. Thats the bad News the good News is that she will be securing a visa and a new date at SoundGarden in the Very near future so all i can say is the anticipation grows....the Other good News is that now our Nov 15th show of AMUKA LASGO and ROC project will not feel the affect of a hangover from having DC the week before it and this should be a really big night .....

We apologize please stay tuned to Soundgarden.net our Direct mail and to the weekly updates on the New York Minute On KTU

thanks

richie

niiice! this is good news for me b/c I was going to miss her b/c i'm going to boston that weekend :D